Amber Rose In High School - The Glow Up Is Real!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She wasnt hit enough if she was letting nikkas hit:pachaha:

She wouldve been girl friend material for the average nikka in highschool:mjlol:....and based on her life and career trajectory im going to assume she was a rip in highschool.

not to mention she's lightskin,so for colorstruck nikkas you already know the deal:manny:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tumblr_lzo0yjSv6Z1ql673to1_500.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
She keeps her hair short and a deep tan because she wants to come across as racially ambiguous.

The "exotic" female look

She didn't have the natural gifts (although she was very cute in high school as traditional Caucasian) but she engineered it herself.

She is a hustler though

Is Amber Rose really a CACette? I don't pay attention to her

Yes she is. Both parents white

Sebastion doesn't look mixed to me
I just did a google image search of Amber's mom. She looks biracial.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I do not consider myself black"

So it's just foolish black people who want this chick to be a part of the culture.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Yep, ofcourse. Non attractive, nerdy female who spent her whole childhood being jealous and bitter towards black women who were more popular and getting more play than her.

Does a revenge of the nerds and now she thinks she a bad ass, super beautiful goddess. This is what every white nerd in silicon valley does, the irony that this silicon chick is just a bitter silicon valley nerd
:wow:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
:39-:45

I said this in a now closed thread

The reason she wasn't cuffed by a man in Philly is because she was a dyke! She wasn't looking for no man.

After she straightened up for Kanye, I really thought she was going to go back to women. Such is life :yeshrug:

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
She keeps her hair short and a deep tan because she wants to come across as racially ambiguous.

The "exotic" female look

She didn't have the natural gifts (although she was very cute in high school as traditional Caucasian) but she engineered it herself.

She is a hustler though
Right. She moved the goal posts for herself. Meh as a white girl, hot and above average as a "black" girl. Rachel Dolezaz did the same thing

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda

The "exotic" female look

She is a hustler though
this cac too, keeps his hair short so it looks "ethnic"
150819225407-black-lives-matter-activist-african-america-shaun-king-lemon-ctn-00000324-large-169.jpg