America’s deadliest cities

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Surprised Chicago ain't top 1 since I always hear about em
Exaggerated.

Cacs bitterness over the fact that Obama was prez for 2 terms...and Chicago is his hometown. They just can't let it go.

Before Obama was elected, the violence in Chicago was never magnified on a national scope like it is now.

Daps
Exaggerated.

Cacs bitterness over the fact that Obama was prez for 2 terms...and Chicago is his hometown. They just can't let it go.

Before Obama was elected, the violence in Chicago was never magnified on a national scope like it is now.

It’s like where we these good intending hawnkeys when Candyman got made?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Exaggerated.

Technically, it’s relative for the population. 500 murders in a city of 250k people is way different than 500 murders in a city of 3 million.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm shocked. First 48 and the Coli had her thinking Chicago reigned supreme with Miami and Dallas fighting for close 2nd place.:ohhh:

Like, I hear @WesCrook 's point but even people I know from Chicago be talking about how bad it is.

Could it be that Chicago is indeed that bad and the others are worse? Or Chicago ain't really that bad and it's all propaganda? Or those in Chicago that know how bad it is there but dint know how much worse these other cities are?:jbhmm: