An Iowa fight over a Satanic display reminds us: Republicans believe "free speech" is only for them

Daps
I still dont know why satanists chose to be a satanist when its origin in the text it’s completely evil and irredeemable. Like why not just stay atheist, I never understand why they believe in satan but don’t believe in the consequences.
Because they can choose to do so........the choice to do or do not is the entire thing

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I always read "but Satanists don't believe in Satan either!" but I have no idea how true it is.

What I know is part of them are really invested in trolling Christians, see article
You may be thinking of Niectzchien satanists who are different than Levaian sect satanists ( they believe in Satan ) the former believe Lucifer is an allegory for free will and rebellion against fate/God.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I still dont know why satanists chose to be a satanist when its origin in the text it’s completely evil and irredeemable. Like why not just stay atheist, I never understand why they believe in satan but don’t believe in the consequences.

how many people did satan kill in this text you're referring to compared to the deity you seem to hold in high esteem?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This isn't all the way right. There are some occultists who don't deal with demons. Just EDB's. And some satanists who are niectzchien, they believe in the idea of free will and rebellion which Lucifer is a representation of.
do you think God doesnt grant free will?

my belief is the food we eat exerts a material force on what we experience

its consistent with the first page of the bible law and the mosaic law (thus the angel of the lord is always against balaam which means swallower of the people)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Watch TLR posters start opening up and say that they always worshipped Lucifer :smh:

But in all seriousness, the GOP are not a serious political party. Watch in the next 4-5 months, there will be doxxed documents on how they want to start back chattel slavery back on US soil as their long term plan.

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Damn some of yall are dumb as rocks

1. Atheist is not the same as satanist as described in a previous post

2. This is stunt to show conservative hypocrisy. These aren’t actually Satanists but people who are fighting to separate church and state. Allow all religious doctrines to be displayed or none, as the constitution allows. Props to the republicans who see that bigger picture and actually care about separation of church and state

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
do you think God doesnt grant free will?

my belief is the food we eat exerts a material force on what we experience

its consistent with the first page of the bible law and the mosaic law (thus the angel of the lord is always against balaam which means swallower of the people)
I'm not Satanist nor Christian. I practice Ife Oludomare grants us Ashe, it's the energy for work and will.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm not Satanist nor Christian. I practice Ife Oludomare grants us Ashe, it's the energy for work and will.
:patrice:
Olorun is outlying, distant, and does not partake in human rituals.

whereas
GOD IS MIGHTY

He is mighty, He is mighty

Chorus:
May He soon rebuild his house
Speedily, speedily and in our days, soon.
God, rebuild! God, rebuild!
Rebuild your house soon!

He is distinguished, He is great, He is exalted
(Chorus)

He is glorious, He is faithful, He is faultless, He is righteous
(Chorus)

He is pure, He is unique, He is powerful
He is wise, He is king, He is awesome
He is sublime, He is all-powerful, He is redeemer, He is all-righteous
(Chorus)

He is holy, He is compassionate, He is almighty, He is omnipotent
(Chorus)

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Olofi and Oludomare do though. Ife has a tripartite God. Which is why I didn't say Olorun which would be akin to the Holy Spirit.
i feel that

as ive said to @Nkrumah Was Right i think both of yall should heavily meditate on Genesis and what it creates

he was of the mindset that the content is purely semitic of origin

but its 100% from africa, but you MUST understand Jacob to see it.
bdae4761976ec5443d09775a85db8148.jpg

Genesis 47:5-10

5 And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father and thy brethren are come unto thee:

6 The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

7 And Joseph brought in Jacob his father, and set him before Pharaoh: and Jacob blessed Pharaoh.

8 And Pharaoh said unto Jacob, How old art thou?

9 And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.

10 And Jacob blessed Pharaoh, and went out from before Pharaoh.

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Genesis 11:1-9

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

the assumption that heaven is upwardly, is just as confounding as believing hell is downwardly

God just says he made a firmament between the water, to divide them from eachother

Genesis 31:46-52
46 And Jacob said unto his brethren, Gather stones; and they took stones, and made an heap: and they did eat there upon the heap.

47 And Laban called it Jegarsahadutha: but Jacob called it Galeed.

48 And Laban said, This heap is a witness between me and thee this day. Therefore was the name of it called Galeed;

49 And Mizpah; for he said, The Lord watch between me and thee, when we are absent one from another.

50 If thou shalt afflict my daughters, or if thou shalt take other wives beside my daughters, no man is with us; see, God is witness betwixt me and thee.

51 And Laban said to Jacob, Behold this heap, and behold this pillar, which I have cast betwixt me and thee:

52 This heap be witness, and this pillar be witness, that I will not pass over this heap to thee, and that thou shalt not pass over this heap and this pillar unto me, for harm.
whats the difference between heap of testimony vs heap of witness :patrice: