An Iowa fight over a Satanic display reminds us: Republicans believe "free speech" is only for them

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I don't think I care enough. :manny: I don't have a preoccupation with the beliefs of others since they don't effect my life. I typically read for story ideas.
most people dont seek that God unless there are problems in their life, so I totally understand where you're coming from

you wouldnt be wrong in using it for stories, as most hollywood stories are just variations of biblical narratives

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
most people dont seek that God unless there are problems in their life, so I totally understand where you're coming from

you wouldnt be wrong in using it for stories, as most hollywood stories are just variations of biblical narratives
Oh I've found God and that was after the problems. It was just the God of my ancestors. I have west African Ancestry through Barbados and the Carolinas.

And I actually prefer more traditional African narratives. They speak to me more .

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Genesis 11:1-9

the assumption that heaven is upwardly, is just as confounding as believing hell is downwardly

God just says he made a firmament between the water, to divide them from eachother

Genesis 31:46-52

whats the difference between heap of testimony vs heap of witness :patrice:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Watch TLR posters start opening up and say that they always worshipped Lucifer :smh:

JuKkWdu.png

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
how many people did satan kill in this text you're referring to compared to the deity you seem to hold in high esteem?
His kill count is ongoing actually, take the inquisition for example, you’re not dense enough to think they were killing people for yahawah. you know it says in the Bible Satan rules this earth right?