An Iowa fight over a Satanic display reminds us: Republicans believe "free speech" is only for them

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
establishment cause

dH3Rv7Q.png
that may be true, but is their currency held under the same standard?
360_F_351584250_FTu6A49neCfT5sW5yqVYBWWDhpWL6f2B.jpg

does pattern worship count as a religion?
Tripura-sundari_yantra_color.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Most public Satanists are atheist/agnostic trolls in fly over states who get off on exposing Christian hypocrisy. They no more worship the devil than your local bible thumping murderer. The Satanic imagery is an easy trigger for Christian fundies. A fundy will crash out if you throw a couple of Ba'als or all seeing eyes at them

Many of our free speech/ freedom from religion laws go unenforced because the people of the opposing religions would rather leave then fight the law.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Checkmate.
Tissot_The_Harlot_of_Jericho_and_the_Two_Spies.jpg

Joshua 2:9-13

9 And she said unto the men, I know that the Lord hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you.

10 For we have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed.

11 And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the Lord your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath.

12 Now therefore, I pray you, swear unto me by the Lord, since I have shewed you kindness, that ye will also shew kindness unto my father's house, and give me a true token:

13 And that ye will save alive my father, and my mother, and my brethren, and my sisters, and all that they have, and deliver our lives from death.

s-l1200.webp

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
if you're alluding to a pattern of religion infecting and subverting secular institutions than I concur.
to me, we are better with it than without it

but i also believe secrecy undermines what is really at stake

see these two passages and how they both agree:

Genesis 2:9

9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Great Hymn to the Aten

You are in my heart,
There is no other who knows you,
Only your son, Neferkheprure, Sole-one-of-Re
Whom you have taught your ways and your might.
Those on Earth come from your hand as you made them.
When you have dawned they live.
When you set they die;
You yourself are lifetime, one lives by you.
Neferkheprure - The creations of Re are Beautiful
Book_of_Gates_Barque_of_Ra_cropped.jpg

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
You may be thinking of Niectzchien satanists who are different than Levaian sect satanists ( they believe in Satan ) the former believe Lucifer is an allegory for free will and rebellion against fate/God.
Satanic Temple has this posted up on their faqs page.

COS_Vs_TST_Infographic_img.jpg

Infographic by Pope Wonka.

I know I was (am) confused on all the different iterations of theist, political, regional, ontological satanism :wtf: