An Israeli Civil War?

Could civil strife occur in Israel?

• Total voters

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I know of the crisis in Israel and its causes but can't say I know enough to predict how it boils over.

However the $50k per capita comment is irrelevant and ahistorical. Outside of outliers like HK, Singapore, and Brunei, the developed world like the US, Japan, etc. only hit $50k per capita about 15 years ago so that only tells us rich countries haven't had a civil war in the 21st century.

However, outside Africa only like Colombia and Sri Lanka have had large scale civil wars and even in Africa there haven't been many civil wars outside the horn, Sudan, and DRC in the last 20 years.

The big wild card in Israel is a lot of the military is resisting so not sure how that would square up in a crisis.

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how polarized most countries in the world are. I don't know if social media is the cause but I don't remember it being that bad 10 years ago.
:russ:it was always bad the mainstream/corporate news media just did a really good job at hiding/burying just how :demonic: this world is thank in large part to The Corporate Rich and the Power Elite.