An Israeli Civil War?

Could civil strife occur in Israel?

• Total voters

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
The "people" have been voting these people in.

I get that this law is driving this wedge between the country, but if he backed away a little bit I think things will go back to "normal."

Bibi's intentions are explicitly clear so theres no backing away "a little bit". He'd have to give up on his power grab and leave office for "normal" to be back.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happens if Iran levels Israel tomorrow? Well the world order gets flipped upside down and the USA is forced to send your fellow citizens to die in a war
forced by who? :dead: you're proving my point. who the fukk places this massive, inherent importance on the country of israel besides zionists? you're spouting off disgusting propaganda about the false importance of this fukkin country. at least Ukraine grows food

i wouldn't go fight in that war, i'd go on living my life. take it from this guy, who's far more accomplished in geopolitics than you

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bibi's intentions are explicitly clear so theres no backing away "a little bit". He'd have to give up on his power grab and leave office for "normal" to be back.

There's always a breaking point. Even straight up autocrats/dictators have felt that and fell back.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
forced by who? :dead: you're proving my point. who the fukk places this massive, inherent importance on the country of israel besides zionists? you're spouting off disgusting propaganda about the false importance of this fukkin country. at least Ukraine grows food

i wouldn't go fight in that war, i'd go on living my life. take it from this guy, who's far more accomplished in geopolitics than you

Remind me the last time America put troops into war to fight for Israel?

Goofy ass shyt. Did America spend trillions in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Syria on Israel's behest or our own?

Israel has never asked for American lives to defend it. Not sure why you keep drumming up that dumb shyt. In most cases, its the OPPOSITE. Israel put itself in danger by attacking Iraqi and Irani nuclear facilities so Americans DIDNT HAVE TO RISK THEIR LIVES.

If you don't understand what a strategic ally is, just say so!

If you think Ukraine has more to offer than Israel, read more.

You already know US aid to Israel goes directly back to US defense contractors pumping up your retirement account so maybe take issue with the MID.

Funny you stopped talking about Bin Laden's hatred for Israel as the reason we got attacked when he himself said the #1 reason is infidel boots on the ground in Muslim countries. If you wipe out Israel tomorrow, guess what? Those same boots are still on Muslim lands and now they'll need even more of them there. Wild how that works.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remind me the last time America put troops into war to fight for Israel?

Goofy ass shyt. Did America spend trillions in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Syria on Israel's behest or our own?

Israel has never asked for American lives to defend it. Not sure why you keep drumming up that dumb shyt. In most cases, its the OPPOSITE. Israel put itself in danger by attacking Iraqi and Irani nuclear facilities so Americans DIDNT HAVE TO RISK THEIR LIVES.

If you don't understand what a strategic ally is, just say so!

If you think Ukraine has more to offer than Israel, read more.

You already know US aid to Israel goes directly back to US defense contractors pumping up your retirement account so maybe take issue with the MID.

Funny you stopped talking about Bin Laden's hatred for Israel as the reason we got attacked when he himself said the #1 reason is infidel boots on the ground in Muslim countries. If you wipe out Israel tomorrow, guess what? Those same boots are still on Muslim lands and now they'll need even more of them there. Wild how that works.
seems we disagree on the topic

you get to work on installing Bibi for life, i'll get to work on that mustache :salute: