Andre 3000 spreads rumor that DJ Quik has AIDS

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so quik is sayin that someone else obviously switched the words up

knowing this, he still talks slick about andre? :what::what::what:
don't know about their specific situation but talking in general, if i tell a friend that i'm sick in confidence, i don't necessarily expect him to go tell anyone else. If my friend doesn't tell anyone else, there is no word to twist (but ultimately it's my own fault for confiding in a gossip type of dude)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Why is he speaking on his health at all though? And was this a private convo or what? I need more info before I can decide if the shade was warranted or not.

yeah I know what you mean....but at a quik glance (don't ask me how) it looks like dre just meant dude got a cold

someone prob thought quik taking antibiotics meant he had some life altering ish

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
scared.gif

this is random as hell :russ:

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
**snorts 38seconds***

Quik is prolly talking about something that happen years ago when eazy was dying, because im pretty sure aint nobody in the midwest worried bout quik but chingy. Prolly somebody ask dre how felt about quik and he said he is sick, that person told somebody else and that turned into aids.

I am pretty sure somebody from the midwest would tell people that it has never been a rumor about quik n aids, more than likely somebody prolly quik up with eazy.

Look how this post by quik blew up and its out like quik is pissed off at dre and the rumor is recent and its drama brewing.

When quik clearly is stating he knew what dre meant sick=tight and joking with the andre badu.

Dre and Big was sending Slimm Calhoun to cali to work with quik for his 2nd album

detroit devil 3

All Star
Daps
Cannot wait for this to escalate into some form of "twitter beef" between two grown ass men.

Last edited: