Andre 3000 spreads rumor that DJ Quik has AIDS

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cannot wait to this to escalate into some form of "twitter beef" between two grown ass men.

***snorts 32seconds**

It wont, because dre dont be in the media as it is, and prolly could careless about somethin he more than likely never said.

The net is already running with it like Dre said it, when quik is saying dre said one thing and it got turnt into something else, context clues is a bytch in this day and age

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
don't know about their specific situation but talking in general, if i tell a friend that i'm sick in confidence, i don't necessarily expect him to go tell anyone else. If my friend doesn't tell anyone else, there is no word to twist (but ultimately it's my own fault for confiding in a gossip type of dude)
he said "he told his brother".....and you gotta tnink about how vague telling someone "he's sick" is...that really aint shyt to cry over :yeshrug:

Get emotional over nothing and passive aggressively tweet for the world to see, brehs :snoop:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
good lord... andre doesnt want it with quik on that rap beef tip. obviously 3k is the more skilled rapper but quik fights dirty and pulls NO punches, 3ks sensitive ass aint built for that kind of action :sadbron:

Since when has 3 stacks been sensitive?

Quik better not pull the thang out unless he plan to bang :wow:

Edit:
tumblr_mhncsvI9l51s559c9o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Quik one of the best producers in rap but why is he so respected on a street level?

Sombody put me upon game

Heavy affiliation with the TTP Bloods and before Suge started Death Row, Quik was his first artist on Suge's indie label back in the day. WHen Quik had label issues in the early/mid-90s, Suge had him on Death Row as an in house producer (during the Dogg Food/AEOM era). Quik couldnt even record under the Quik name back then until his label issue got sorted out.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
Why nikkas acting like quik was sum supa gangsta thou? I remember when he got his ass stomped damn near to death at a award show breh..dude might be connected,but he ain't built like that..1 on 1 i bet 3k would mop his perm headed ass across the floor..and i dont even fukk wit outkast at all

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at getting mad at 3k because some other nikkas twisted his words.

**snorts 38seconds***

Quik has always been flakey in the head, look at his relationship with his own homeboys nikkas th:beli:t came up from the bottom ,Hi-c Amg and 2nd II None and now suga free how he could partying with them all the time got em on stage with them, and then weeks later he dissing them calling everybody coke heads and hanger ons

2:39 he says Pharrell asked him why did he gang bang?

When I heard that
2013-10-0113_09_01.gif
,then im like :beli: why in the fukk would Pharrell be worried let alone ask about quik bangin, when he been fukking with snoop for years.

Quiks makes shyt up in his head alot. This could be one of those ideas.

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why nikkas acting like quik was sum supa gangsta thou? I remember when he got his ass stomped damn near to death at a award show breh..dude might be connected,but he ain't built like that..1 on 1 i bet 3k would mop his perm headed ass across the floor..and i dont even fukk wit outkast at all

*snorts 29seconds***

Breh the laws couldnt take quik down during the source awards and he had on a white suit

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Quik has always been flakey in the head

:russ: i totally agree with u.... i been a Quik fan since 91 and 2 things i noticed about him from his interviews is he's a lil crazy and you cant believe everything he says

he been talkin bout his sister Jackie his whole career and in this interview he straight up acting like she never existed :laugh:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
**snorts 38seconds***

Quik has always been flakey in the head, look at his relationship with his own homeboys nikkas th:beli:t came up from the bottom ,Hi-c Amg and 2nd II None and now suga free how he could partying with them all the time got em on stage with them, and then weeks later he dissing them calling everybody coke heads and hanger ons

2:39 he says Pharrell asked him why did he gang bang?

When I heard that
2013-10-0113_09_01.gif
,then im like :beli: why in the fukk would Pharrell be worried let alone ask about quik bangin, when he been fukking with snoop for years.

Yep...this is the same nikka that said Pac secretly hated him due to the love he received from the crowd when he would open for him.