Animal Kingdom Season 3 (Official Thread)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This show is on fire right now though, all these storylines intertwining and all these paths that's gone cross is great TV, they are building some shyt up for sure.

Y'all peep when Deran said "the kid thought I was gonna put a bullet in her head" telling that to Craig, but the camera cut straight to Jay just staring off to the side, the whole point of that camera cut was to show Jay thinking "nikka that's what tip I was on, not u"

Jay was gone body the old black lady :picard:

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Dawg, this show is racist as fukk brehs :mjlol:, every single role played by a black person is a fukked up character. Old ass lady wit dementia, fakkit ass surfer, crack head bytch trying to blow Jay, :mjlit:.

They on some straight bullshyt wit that shyt bro
J's mom's friend is the only positive influence in his life and she's black but I get what you're saying

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't think there was anything wrong with the ER assistant, while it could be equally as racist or insensitive either way, I think the whole tenants being mostly black thing is trying to show the "old Oceanside" is being supported by Smurf (yes more white savior) and the "new Oceanside" is the white yuppies.

That scene with the lady and her cat was just vile, Jay needed to stand up for that one. There was a much more humane way to handle that.

Plus, the shows whole angle that forensic accounts and prosectors need to interview the tenants to prove money laundering :deadmanny: I am sure even a cursory review of her finances and her accounts, plus rental properties would find glaring flaws.

It isn't "Sons of Anarchy" levels of absurd, which is good. The scene with Dennis Leary shooting up and the young girl watching was pretty hard hitting to me. That girl needs to get out of there. Her Dad is a true scumbag.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dawg, this show is racist as fukk brehs :mjlol:, every single role played by a black person is a fukked up character. Old ass lady wit dementia, fakkit ass surfer, crack head bytch trying to blow Jay, :mjlit:.

They on some straight bullshyt wit that shyt bro

THERE WAS A BLACK MALE & FEMALE DETECTIVE
TRYING TO GET THE CODYS.

JAYS NEIGHBOR

NIKKIS MOTHER/BROTHER

SHOW FELL OFF
AND HASNT MOVED SINCE THE SEASON STARTED.

SAME shyt EVERY WEEK.
LENA SCHOOL ISSUES
UNINVITED GUESTS AT THE HOUSE
JAY PAYING THE BILLS
SMURF TALKING TO THE MEXICAN COP
:devil:
:evil:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
THERE WAS A BLACK MALE & FEMALE DETECTIVE
TRYING TO GET THE CODYS.

JAYS NEIGHBOR

NIKKIS MOTHER/BROTHER

SHOW FELL OFF
AND HASNT MOVED SINCE THE SEASON STARTED.

SAME shyt EVERY WEEK.
LENA SCHOOL ISSUES
UNINVITED GUESTS AT THE HOUSE
JAY PAYING THE BILLS
SMURF TALKING TO THE MEXICAN COP
:devil:
:evil:

should have never killed baz

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Every character on this show except Pope is making terrible decisions at this point.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The bytch is ready to dime out her children and had baz Merked

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
cant believe that chick merked baz the gawd
I put it together after like episode 2...it's the only reason she has Mexican protection inside.
Every character on this show except Pope is making terrible decisions at this point.
It makes sense...Baz ran point for everything, he's been dead for like a month in their timeline so shyt won't gonna be smooth immediately.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Jay's going to end up strangling the Mexican girl when he learns she killed Baz. Some fukkery will go down.