Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't think I have seen a dumber group of people than the anti maskers/ crowd who refuses to wear a mask like I get legit embarrassed for that crowd
My thing is, it’s extremely simple to do.

Especially if its only in public spaces.... nikkas willing to do whatever they can to NOT wear a mask.

I was out and someone literally asked me why was I wearing a mask and I was like :gucci:.

They were saying dumb shyt like “you don’t have to wear that in here... its not going to do anything :troll:

I’m like cool... I’ll continue to wear it anyway. Consistently dumb muthafukkas now thinking they’re smart over a fukking mask:snoop:

Tee

Rookie
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Unless you wearing a n95 mask or something of that sort. Masks don’t work lol. The government said it when it first came out. Look at your box of masks, it says on the label that it doesn’t work against viruses. Stay woke

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Unless you wearing a n95 mask or something of that sort. Masks don’t work lol. The government said it when it first came out. Look at your box of masks, it says on the label that it doesn’t work against viruses. Stay woke
F1.large.jpg

any mask is better than none...

the main issue is prevent the transmission of particles from a person...

All mask types help DECREASE the amount of virus transmission

If everyone wears at least some type...the risk of transmission itself DROPS GREATLY

this isnt just about preventing you from getting sick from airborne virus...

it's also about reducing the amount of virus an infected person puts into the air in the first place