Anti-mask c00n gets blacklisted from American Airlines

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Unless you wearing a n95 mask or something of that sort. Masks don’t work lol. The government said it when it first came out. Look at your box of masks, it says on the label that it doesn’t work against viruses. Stay woke
:mjpls:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
This porch negro will get his wake up once he’s jogging in some cac neighborhood, gets pulled over and reaches for his license, or he sitting in his craka girlfriends house eating ice cream....can’t wait for the day:blessed:

Daps
Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, an infectious disease epidemiologist with the WHO, also said at Monday's briefing that it is important "we prioritize the use of masks for those who need it most," which would be frontline health care workers.

"In the community, we do not recommend the use of wearing masks unless you yourself are sick and as a measure to prevent onward spread from you if you are ill," Van Kerkhove said.

1. this is when the shortage was worldwide...
that recommendation was made to prevent regular people from taking up all the mask stock

2. they dont say or think the masks are useless against the virus....
otherwise they wouldnt be trying to get them in the hands of healthcare workers and sick people

You misinterpreted the entire meaning of their statement

It looks like they were concerned about the shortage of mask for medical professionals. Which implies they believe they work since why would they care if they didn't have enough if they were of no consequence like you're trying to claim. negged.

Hilarious seeing one ask for an explanation, getting that explanation, then scurrying away like nothing happened since it doesn’t fit their agenda. :mjlol:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is, it’s extremely simple to do.

Especially if its only in public spaces.... nikkas willing to do whatever they can to NOT wear a mask.

I was out and someone literally asked me why was I wearing a mask and I was like :gucci:.

They were saying dumb shyt like “you don’t have to wear that in here... its not going to do anything :troll:

I’m like cool... I’ll continue to wear it anyway. Consistently dumb muthafukkas now thinking they’re smart over a fukking mask:snoop:

u are going to develop an enlarged heart or hypertension