Any of yall brehs ever went to Amsterdam?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Booked a solo ticket for my birthday, first time going to Europe so I'm nervous but fukk it why not.

Know for sure im going to Van Gogh Museum and the red light district, but after that im freestyling on some backpack shyt. Wanna try staying at a hostel maybe.

:blessed::blessed:

14 hour flight tho :francis:.

Weed Pu$$Y and ART :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
Went for a weekend. Two of us went straight to a weed shop, I bought a nice bud of something called shiva. Instantly forgot where we had left everyone else, like had no idea at all. Trams and bikes flying past disorienting me, all very cliche so far.

Drove round in a taxi till finally it clicked where we had left everyone else . Drank about two pitchers of alcohol to myself to fight the weed buzz, ruined a whole lame improv stand up show by shouting dumb shyt. Got to red light district ran straight up the stairs to some brunette with great thighs, needed a piss when I was in there which took ages to do with an erection, then she threatened to kick me out when I was taking too long to bust and I started asking her where the cocaine was lol. Walked out to standing ovation. Ended up out with just one other dude as the rest weren't into drugs, but he went whoring and I was looking for a party. literally offered drugs every few step in the centre. Dealers everywhere (this was about 15 years ago idk if its the same) Ended up with some ecstasy tabs and other assorted drugs and the next few hours were a blur but ended up with no money and two hours to wait for the train,decided to hide in plain sight just stood in the street, ushering people away who were approaching me thinking I was selling drugs.

Hopped a train finally and found there a was a jacuzzi back where we staying, jumped in for a bit drugged out of my mind and crawled to my small bed at some point for an awful self loathing attempt at sleep

I ended up bringing some of that weed back home but me and a mate hit one spliff in his garden and got freaked out by a gang of dogs who had gathered looking at us through the chain link fence in his garden. It wasn't so much that they were dogs.. but that they were all different, there was a big one who was obviously the leader, a small snidey one or two, a medium sized one who looked smart like he was the donatello of the group , about five or six different breeds who just turned up looking like the new gang in town. Like the warriors in dog form on their way back to coney and we were like the fukkin, orphans or something. Looking at us in complete disdain. Ended up fleeing inside laughing for an hour but freaked out

All in all 10/10 and would like to do again but as I tend to take things to excess once was likely enough.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tried my first edible in Amsterdam (space cake) and had the most intense and amazing sex of my life. Head felt like my entire body was in her wet mouth. Same with the p*ssy too; felt like my entire body was inside, going in and out :wow:

And when I nutted, I swear that it went on for a full minute at least

Been edible gang ever since.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Yea I might've told this story on here before but I'll tell it again. I went back in like 2015 so this was before smoking weed in public was really a thing in the US.

For starters I drove up from Germany and stopped at a random McDonald's in the Netherlands and that shyt was exquisite :blessed:

But when I got there the first thing that surprised me was all the bikes. The cars really in the way.

But to the story. Naturally there was a coffee shop right next to my hotel. So me and my boy went in there got the typical J, space cake, and a coke before hitting the red light district. That shyt will always be the dopest experience to me because we literally was just running into dudes from all around the world just vibing and shopping :myman:. Funniest part was I met these Russian dudes. Stereotypical as shyt tall as shyt in track jackets walking around with a bottle of vodka. Needless to say hitting the red light district then going to a club that basically don't close til 8-9am is fire.

The next morning we slide back to the cafe before we walk to a restaurant that was supposed to have some fire waffles. We walk through this plaza with fountains and shyt. On our way back we walk back through the plaza and it look liked it snowed so I'm asking people what happened and this bama tells me that we just missed a flash mob pillow fight, apparently hundreds of people. :russ:

We walk through and these two middle eastern jawns pull us into this hookah spot and we just vibe out with a group of random ass international folks.

This shyt reads like a dream bruh. That actually mightve been peak single life for me.