Any of yall brehs ever went to Amsterdam?

Daps
how was it wit ya patna? what did yall do? n how was the food.

Seems like ima be eating alotta shwarmas over there

i'm probably the wrong one to ask cuz i really couldn't give af less about any euro destinations, especially not for food lol. we just ate at cafes with regular food and even went to kfc one time lol.

other than that we popped out in the district one night... that shyt was lame so it went quick
went to the heineken and some other museums, which was cool.
went to the zoo, a couple of coffee shops, basic shyt

it was def all about the boy on that trip.

Daps
Went on a whim while I was already overseas on a work trip about 5 years ago and that shyt was lovely :ahh:

Especially since my coworkers couldn't go due to visas or some shyt so I was out there dolo. Immediately went to the coffee shop and went from :whew: to:steviej: and it was a blur after that.

I remember being afraid of all them bikes cause you can't hear them shyts coming when you lit :damn:

Hanging outside the bars and clubs and hearing multiple groups all speaking different languages even though a lot of them spoke English and were chill :obama:

Running up on the red light district for the first time and not knowing until I saw the group of Asian tourists gawking and taking pics :mjlol:

Them cac football fans chanting at the train station :mjpls:

But fr, it was like a cac utopia or maybe it seemed that way cause I was high the whole time but I remember the laid back vibe due to the lack of cars, picture perfect parks and the weather. Especially after spending a week in London :scust:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Shout out to the Brehs traveling solo.
:myman:
May you be worshiped by the international P’s you are about to get into.

I have 13 countries under my belt. I might have told this story before but Cambodia was wild. I hope off the plane and outside the airport dude asked me if I wanted to shoot a cow with a bazooka. He said bazooka too. All for the low low price of $50. I hit him with the
:wtf::pachaha::patrice:
I couldn’t do to lil besy though.
:francis:
I couchsurfed and hostel’ed it up. Great way to meet people and fall into P.

Be safe and don’t buy drugs off the street. Let us know how it went!

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout out to the Brehs traveling solo.
:myman:
May you be worshiped by the international P’s you are about to get into.

I have 13 countries under my belt. I might have told this story before but Cambodia was wild. I hope off the plane and outside the airport dude asked me if I wanted to shoot a cow with a bazooka. He said bazooka too. All for the low low price of $50. I hit him with the
:wtf::pachaha::patrice:
I couldn’t do to lil besy though.
:francis:
I couchsurfed and hostel’ed it up. Great way to meet people and fall into P.

Be safe and don’t buy drugs off the street. Let us know how it went!
Breh...maybe in Cambodia shooting a cow with a bazooka means getting your culo blasted...

Are you sorry you said no now?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Been a few times. It’s been a few years since the last time though. February of 2020 was the last time I been.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Breh...maybe in Cambodia shooting a cow with a bazooka means getting your culo blasted...

Are you sorry you said no now?
Ha.

Naw it’s a real thing. You can google it. Dude had pamphlets and everything. Southeast Asians are mostly Buddhist. They don’t get down like that.

Then again they are willing to kill a whole cow for money.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Since I live in the Netherlands my view might be a bit skewed, don't like the place as its overly touristy. All I'm gonna say is don't buy drugs on the streets, that shyt will not be what they tell you it is, unless you are willing to pay premium, try to go to a coffeeshop outside of the center/touristy areas.
As for museums, besides Van Gogh the Rijksmuseum is really nice.

Also officially you are not allowed to smoke weed on the streets anymore :russ: it just got out that since they made that a law zero fines have been given for it, so its just local government trying to change the image of the city. Same goes for Red Light District, if the city officials get their way it might be entirely gone in a few years.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ha.

Naw it’s a real thing. You can google it. Dude had pamphlets and everything. Southeast Asians are mostly Buddhist. They don’t get down like that.

Then again they are willing to kill a whole cow for money.
I can imagine your surprise fresh off the plane that being the first question :dead:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Go while single. I went with my wife a few years back and we had alot of fun, but I didn't get no other p*ssy even though the opportunities were there. We even went to red light district and a chick wanted us both, but she wasn't with it. I gotta say I was surprised at the quality of chick's they had. 1 street had all black chick's that looked like video girls. One of the guys told me that women from all over fly in and work for weekends or weeks.