Anybody Apart Of The Rastafarian Culture? (If You Are I'm Trying To Learn More)

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: damn I gotta do some digging on that sad if true.
It's very true. Definitely look into it, when I tell rastas this they get all "jesus lover lalalal I can't hear you" on me.

Managed to stop a few of my friends joining by dropping these facts on em. I like history so I stay hip to shyt most people are oblivious of

Search for the article Marcus Garvey wrote about Salassie too. It gives a good insight on what was happening at that time in regards to the Ethiopian - Italian war.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's very true. Definitely look into it, when I tell rastas this they get all "jesus lover lalalal I can't hear you" on me.

Managed to stop a few of my friends joining by dropping these facts on em. I like history so I stay hip to shyt most people are oblivious of

Search for the article Marcus Garvey wrote about Salassie too. It gives a good insight on what was happening at that time in regards to the Ethiopian - Italian war.
Aight man I'm gonna look into that. Damn that's just sad. Blacks means to me racial identity and color. Sad he would throw his own people under the bus.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I go to church , smoke weed everyday. And got dreads and don't shave so I like to say I'm a Rasta :manny:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Hell atleast we got one thing in common we are vegetarian.
e51f7726446754da6a2de70506be3a9a.jpg

ital%20food.jpg

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Food looks good :ohlawd:
absolute love ital food if i ever moved back to the Caribbean i'd become vegan weed smoking rasta in a warm inviting sun :ahh:

cant do it in cold ass new york it feels wrong :francis:

ive wanted to be a rasta since a kid but my parents would never let me being methodist

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
absolute love ital food if i ever moved back to the Caribbean i'd become vegan weed smoking rasta in a warm inviting sun :ahh:

cant do it in cold ass new york it feels wrong :francis:

ive wanted to be a rasta since a kid but my parents would never let me being methodist
:jawalrus: