Anybody Apart Of The Rastafarian Culture? (If You Are I'm Trying To Learn More)

Soon

Banned
Daps
When you realize there are different groups of Rasta (same as Christianity) eg Baptists, Catholics, Anglicans, Non-denomationals...etc.

For Rasta you have houses such as - Bobo, 12 Tribes, Nyabinghi as well as other tie ins such as Eithopian Orthodox (which is a Christian branch), Fulfilled Rasta which again based on Christianity etc.

Then study what fits you... you will realize it isn't a CULT. It is a true religion. All religions branch out...

Haile Selassie teachings are good things to study, as well as the pro-black sides of some Rasta houses.

Bob Marley was 12 Tribes of Israel.
Capleton is Boboshanti... (pro black)
I would like to reason, but I am not very knowledgeable of all topics. Have been pursuing it on my own, though. Im in foreign, not much people to reason with locally.

I am a member here: Fulfilled Rastafari House
I have read the teachings of Haile and his quotes. (Can find some on playstore or google searches).

Read the Kebra Nagast also...

@Kalik

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Some Rasta eat fish/poultry. Most are vegan. Or follow Leviticus teachings and ital

No red meat, no shellfish or pork....
Will add some stuff... currently working
U right
The youngin interested and it's a beautiful thing in today's society. Most if not ALL ppl that move with the Rastas become better people. Very peaceful, knowledgable and family oriented. U gotta give up A LOT of fukkery to do it but it should come natural. True definition of going back to em roots
And the music scene :wow: ridiculous.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It's not supposed to be, religion is division Rasta is Inity (unity).
True. Rastas don't really like all the isms and schisms but the fact that it is an off-shoot of Christianity makes it debatable.

To me, it should be respected as such. But because of pop culture most people think its only about Reggae, weed and locs.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I have two uncles that is Rasta

Jah will neva give di powa to a ballhead

Rasta has been in my proximity my whole life

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My two uncles were Rasta

My fadda knew nuf Rastamon to bloodclaat

When I used to live in Florida we used to hangout and this mechanic shop with nuf rasta