Anybody Else Disappointed by Rookie Brandon Ingram Thus Far?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never seen anything special. And I've been saying that from the beginning. I don't see the KD comparisons at all other than similar body type

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
classic tweener
I don't think so. He isn't a PF at all imo

Michael Beasley was a Tweener. He was a bully in college but wasn't big enough in the NBA to translate it. Ingram is a perimeter player that can prob end up doing damage out of the post with his jumper but he's not anywhere near a banger down there imo

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ingram is coming along nicely, you're watching box score stats and not the games.

Defensively he's a monster, steadily guarding the opposing teams best players and holding his own,

He's not developing as fast on the offensive side, but that's because we have Lou Will, Nick Young, Clarkson, D'Angelo and Randle getting a high amount of shots, most off the Iso.

Ingram is studying and learning and his time will come. But I'm loving what I'm seeing from him on the defensive side, the most important aspect of a championship team.
That's why he doesn't have the same confidence a lot of high picks have offensively. He went to a team with a lot of scoring options already, which is very unusual for the second pick in the draft.

qashif

All Star
Daps
I don't think so. He isn't a PF at all imo

Michael Beasley was a Tweener. He was a bully in college but wasn't big enough in the NBA to translate it. Ingram is a perimeter player that can prob end up doing damage out of the post with his jumper but he's not anywhere near a banger down there imo
he's a tweener in the sense he's a SF but plays like a SG. reminds me of a shorter Jonathan Bender

Hammer

Banned
Daps
he doesn't have the drive or determination to be a star

dude has no emotions

this entire Lakers team is out partying and chasing the Jenner whores

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I've never seen anything special. And I've been saying that from the beginning. I don't see the KD comparisons at all other than similar body type

He gets KD comparisons because of his build, outside of that his game is more in line with Pippen / Iguodala do it all types of small forwards, but with the potential to be a shooter ontop of it. He's only 19, he's going to be a two way player and the best comparison is probably Paul George.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He gets KD comparisons because of his build, outside of that his game is more in line with Pippen / Iguodala do it all types of small forwards, but with the potential to be a shooter ontop of it. He's only 19, he's going to be a two way player and the best comparison is probably Paul George.
I don't see him doing that IMO. Like I said I just don't see it, never have. But I hope he balls out tho. I never want to see any player be a bust

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Hopefully he ends up being a lot better than Paul George. :ld: