Anybody Else Disappointed by Rookie Brandon Ingram Thus Far?

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He's already our best defender and a great play maker. Once dude fills out and can absorb the contact and stronger legs to shoot 3s he'll be a monster. His mid range is $

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
He gets KD comparisons because of his build, outside of that his game is more in line with Pippen / Iguodala do it all types of small forwards, but with the potential to be a shooter ontop of it. He's only 19, he's going to be a two way player and the best comparison is probably Paul George.

Look at this coli basket expert spitting that bs

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think so. He isn't a PF at all imo

Michael Beasley was a Tweener. He was a bully in college but wasn't big enough in the NBA to translate it. Ingram is a perimeter player that can prob end up doing damage out of the post with his jumper but he's not anywhere near a banger down there imo

Beas had great size and agility even for the league though. 6'9 235 and ran like a deer. The only reason Beas couldn't translate it was because of his mentality. Dude is/was gifted

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll wait until he's 23

Writing off a teenage rookie in first year :russ: I remember clowns on :hamster: were shytting on Durant his rookie year too when he struggled and shot pretty horribly in a lot of games

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lakers are bringing him along slowly and he's shown flashes of greatness in the limited minutes he get. I hope he doesn't turn out like Marvin Williams who was bought along very similar.