Apparently the Clinton Transcripts just Leaked

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a lot to make the left and right angry which is somewhat typical of a centrist like Hillary. She talks about open boarders and free trade and also praises the Canadian healthcare system. The problem for the right is that they have exhausted their attack on the Clinton's that you even hear people on Fox talking about Wall Street regulation. I think Wikileaks used this as a response to the Trump tapes which limited their effectiveness, there is no room for the story to breathe on its ow.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Trump winning the Repugnant nomination really fukked things up. These two recent leaks were pretty damning in that they showed that the Democratic party is all about keeping the status quo (DNC vs. Bernie) and that Hillary is likely going use her 8 yrs to make conditions MUCH worse for black (and poor) people. No one cares though because an orange racist has a *chance* to win the election.
Between Occupy Wall Street being a failure, BLM basically being a failure in the grand scheme of things (no legislation or police brutality reform bills), and Bernie being sabotaged I basically have no hope for there being a change in our political system.

One thing I am interested in is what excuse will liberals make for not holding Hillary accountable after she wins as she makes negative impacts on the country. Will black people stan her like they stanned Obama or is this just a temporary thing until the Dems win....

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump winning the Repugnant nomination really fukked things up. These two recent leaks were pretty damning in that they showed that the Democratic party is all about keeping the status quo (DNC vs. Bernie) and that Hillary is likely going use her 8 yrs to make conditions MUCH worse for black (and poor) people. No one cares though because an orange racist has a *chance* to win the election.
Between Occupy Wall Street being a failure, BLM basically being a failure in the grand scheme of things (no legislation or police brutality reform bills), and Bernie being sabotaged I basically have no hope for there being a change in our political system.

One thing I am interested in is what excuse will liberals make for not holding Hillary accountable after she wins as she makes negative impacts on the country. Will black people stan her like they stanned Obama or is this just a temporary thing until the Dems win....
A lot of obama stans I see will drop out of politics once she is elected.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The reason someone like Trump can get so far is because the one thing he does seem to understand is how to get attention. He constantly says provocative or offensive things, and that's what the TV wants to put up there. He will have no lasting impact on the GOP or politics at all.

If Paul Ryan walks into Congress and introduces a health care plan that would drive millions of people into a situation where they can't afford care, and thousands more would die prematurely, the news media will yawn (we know this is the case, because he did do it, and he is still considered a legitimate, serious figure). If Ryan walked out onto the street and yelled the N word 50 times at a random stranger, he'd be on the chyrons of every cable news network.

Ryan is about governing. Most politicians are about governing. They can do the most cruel and awful things but they don't have to worry about any real backlash a lot of the time because policy is never given much attention in the political media.

Trump is about attention. That seems to be all he wants. The reality is that he has in his entire life done a lot less damage (though he's bankrolled many politicians) than some other politicians, Democrats and Republicans, but they don't crave attention and the media doesnt bother to hold them accountable in the same way. They dont thrive off of being outwardly offensive, and he does.

So I think when Trump-Pence gets totally destroyed in a month, and when the GOP somehow maintains control of the entire Congress and continues to work with Clinton on things that would immiserate millions of people, I dont think the media will treat them anywhere near how it treats Trump. And that suits Trump fine, because it meets his goal (endless attention on him, and not on anything of substance), it meets the media's goal, it meets the GOP's goal, and it meets Clinton's goal. But it's not very good for human beings, and that's really the system's fault. Trump just understood how to use it.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
There is a lot to make the left and right angry which is somewhat typical of a centrist like Hillary. She talks about open boarders and free trade and also praises the Canadian healthcare system. The problem for the right is that they have exhausted their attack on the Clinton's that you even hear people on Fox talking about Wall Street regulation. I think Wikileaks used this as a response to the Trump tapes which limited their effectiveness, there is no room for the story to breathe on its ow.
Assange's beef with Hillary is really hurting his publication. Could have easily waited till Monday unless they just release things as soon as they are verified which I doubt.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assange's beef with Hillary is really hurting his publication. Could have easily waited till Monday unless they just release things as soon as they are verified which I doubt.
Some other online media outlets and Fox even reported inaccurate leaks about the "bucket of losers" and Wikileaks had to correct them. The timing of the release was awful and that previous stunt of announcing releases at 3 in the morning also killed him.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What's the end game here for you guy again? You want to see Wall Street disbanded or heavily taxed?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
What's the end game here for you guy again? You want to see Wall Street disbanded or heavily taxed?
I'd like for her not to lie about "reining them in" when she really wants them to go on business as usual. Maybe even attempt to explain how her bank donors are gonna let her get away with free college tuition for the middle class. Would be nice, doubt it gets explained or get pressed by the media about so whatever you know :ehh:

Zee

Blk
Daps
I find it troubling how people in Hillary's camp blame Russia for these leaks even when there is no evidence. It kinda reveals what the future holds in relation to the conflicts between the two nations. It doesn't seem like Hillary will go for peace, and that is very troubling.