Apparently the Clinton Transcripts just Leaked

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What's sad is her supporters have deluded themselves into thinking they are voting for somebody that's lesser of the two evils, don't care about facts, and will somehow defend her no matter what.

I don't care about what Trump is saying about women because it's not as important as what Hillary is going to DO to the people of this country.

Trump is simply a plant and a distraction. Too bad only a few people understand this.

he won the republican primaries. republicans voted him in. if the clintons/democrats control the other side, what the fukk would they even need a "plant" for? they'd be so powerful they could literally control the outcome no matter what. trump, cruz, jeb, it wouldn't even matter. that's why i don't get that conspiracy. walk me through it if i'm missing something.

as far the transcripts go, from what i've read...shyt, honestly i was expecting much worse. if anything, this just confirms (and almost already completely accepted) suspicions about her. it's certainly not a good look though...and it just shows that hillary is an all-in political a$$hole.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
there is no smoking gun here. the way she was holding back on releasing the transcripts, i thought for sure there would be more wall street canoodling behind the scenes.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
If you think they paid Hillary millions to give speeches, you're an idiot. The transcripts were never going to be anything other than politically embarrassing. The money was for political access. The deals made and wheels greased when she's "socializing" with attendees during the luncheon portion.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
200_s.gif

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
To be fair, as a "wall street guy," I do know more about things like regulations and what not than most people. It's because we're the one constantly navigating through the regulations or explaining the limitations to clients. Only people working with high-profile clients consistently come in contact with that shyt. Well, there are activists/ on the other side. So basically only those two types of people would know anything about that shyt. The thing is, having some highly progressive as person from Wall Street is not as likely and they are most likely going back there when they're done so they're not going to make their own lives too hard. On the flip side, the activist may not understand the business concerns. Ideally, I'd take the regulator/activist and just have them meet with the business community. It seems to be the most reasonable way. You want someone who has a good working relationship with them but someone who is not "one of them."

The high-level financial players circumvent the regulation process. The elite-level financial players get regulation written in their favor. Stop tryna explain away financial fraud and greed just because these are your peoples.

Wall street fixing wall street :snoop:

Last edited:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Yeah you might be pretty dumb if you think the most damming thing in here is Hillary saying she's not middle class. HRC saying the only way to regulate Wall Street is by allowing Wall Street to do so itself is the most important thing here. This idea becoming democratic orthodoxy is terrible. It's basically the same concept Eisenhower referred to with the military industrial complex

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She also admitted to being a shill and believes Wall Street should regulate itself. Completely opposite of her stump speeches and would be a death blow if she wasn't running against Trump.

Believe me, I'm not defending Clinton.

At this point I've just decided to step back and enjoy the fukkery:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah you might be pretty dumb if you think the most damming thing in here is Hillary saying she's not middle class. HRC saying the only way to regulate Wall Street is by allowing Wall Street to do so itself is the most important thing here. This idea becoming democratic orthodoxy is terrible. It's basically the same concept Eisenhower referred to with the military industrial complex
Not being middle class is pretty much synonymous with being for big business. Most everybody in Washington is for big business because that's how they make their money.

No surprises here :ehh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It's not about surprises. It's about her lying to the voters about what she is about. She's not a liberal or progressive and anyone on the left supporting her are fooling themselves. Vote against Trump cause he's worse but realize the person you're about to put into office has very right wing leanings and will only give platitudes to workers and issues of the people. She's not gonna maintain Obama's legacy. She's a globalist looking to help her donors expand their reach across the world with no restrictions.

And the scary thing is this isn't the worst that's gonna come out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's not about surprises. It's about her lying to the voters about what she is about. She's not a liberal or progressive and anyone on the left supporting her are fooling themselves. Vote against Trump cause he's worse but realize the person you're about to put into office has very right wing leanings and will only give platitudes to workers and issues of the people. She's not gonna maintain Obama's legacy. She's a globalist looking to help her donors expand their reach across the world with no restrictions.

And the scary thing is this isn't the worst that's gonna come out.
Most people who claim to be liberal/progressive are not. Especially the wealthy ones who have the money/power to get a candidate elected for president. Otherwise it would be Bernie Sanders in her position right now.

Anybody who's paying attention knows what Clinton stands for. She is a perfect representation of the Democratic Party.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The high-level financial players circumvent the regulation process. The elite-level financial players get regulation written in their favor. Stop tryna explain away financial fraud and greed just because these are your peoples.

Wall street fixing wall street :snoop:
nikka what? I never said that. Read again, and they aint "my peoples." I just go to work. @Domingo Halliburton they don't hear me though. There are very few regulators without ties to big business in some capacity. I simply said that there is something to be said for someone who knows the system, and can pinpoint its flaws. Look @ a movie like the Big Short for example. My conclusion clearly stated is the best case scenario is a balance where you have someone highly skeptical of big business but that is not outright hostile to them and who does not have financial incentives in them. You really think the toughest regulations that we have drafted on business had no input from that community?