Apparently the Clinton Transcripts just Leaked

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In my opinion this is what the election is truly about though not publicized.

You cannot simply turn inward now because populations are so vast. Maybe the continents of Africa, South & Central America (possibly Australia) can maintain without outside interaction but the rest of the Earth cannot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To his defense there's people on here supporting Trump for chaos purposes and "waking black people up."

Anyone like that shouldn't be taken seriously though so I don't even know why I'm quoting you :heh:
I don't nor have I ever supported Trump.

I just wonder what would happen, is all i'm saying.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

At the Goldman Sachs Builders and Innovators Summit, Clinton responded to a question from chief executive Lloyd Blankfein, who quipped that you “go to Washington” to “make a small fortune.” Clinton agreed with the comment and complained about ethics rules that require officials to divest from certain assets before entering government. “There is such a bias against people who have led successful and/or complicated lives,” Clinton said.

At a speech for Morgan Stanley on April 18, 2013, Clinton praised the Simpson-Bowles deficit reduction plan — which would reduce corporate tax rates while raising the Social Security age. “But Simpson-Bowles — and I know you heard from Erskine earlier today — put forth the right framework. Namely, we have to restrain spending, we have to have adequate revenues, and we have to incentivize growth. It’s a three-part formula,” she said.

Clinton also told a housing trade group in 2013 that on certain issues, she has “a public and a private position.” “If everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least,” said Clinton. “So, you need both a public and a private position.”

During a talk in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in 2013, Clinton praised the single-payer model for health care reform. “If you look at the single-payer systems, like Scandinavia, Canada, and elsewhere, they can get costs down because, you know, although their care, according to statistics, overall is as good or better on primary care,” she said, adding that there were some drawbacks. “They do impose things like waiting times, you know.”

But during the campaign this year, she dismissed the idea, declaring that single payer will “never, ever” happen in the U.S. Audio obtained by The Intercept last week showed Clinton dismissing the concept of free health care during another private event with donors.

:scust: :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
apparently it's about grabbing em
by the p*ssy season.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
What's sad is her supporters have deluded themselves into thinking they are voting for somebody that's lesser of the two evils, don't care about facts, and will somehow defend her no matter what.

I don't care about what Trump is saying about women because it's not as important as what Hillary is going to DO to the people of this country.

Trump is simply a plant and a distraction. Too bad only a few people understand this.