☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
One of the big autism indicators is not seeing what's wrong with being weird and horrible
Show me where what she said was REMOTELY wrong.

This is whats hilarious...this boss ass bytch is out here pulling all players to the table, and you can't handle it

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Show me where what she said was REMOTELY wrong.

This is whats hilarious...this boss ass bytch is out here pulling all players to the table, and you can't handle it

Lol nap are you a yaaaaasssss kweeeen guy now?

She said single payer was best and that Scandinavia worked great. I seem to remember a certain natsec fetishist whom spasms when touched having some uhh dissenting opinions there

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol nap are you a yaaaaasssss kweeeen guy now?

She said single payer was best and that Scandinavia worked great. I seem to remember a certain natsec fetishist whom spasms when touched having some uhh dissenting opinions there
Single payer is good.

Scandinavia isn't that great.

Read up, jackass.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
run to wall street to help fix wall street brehs :mjlol:

how incompetent can you get :laff:
To be fair, as a "wall street guy," I do know more about things like regulations and what not than most people. It's because we're the one constantly navigating through the regulations or explaining the limitations to clients. Only people working with high-profile clients consistently come in contact with that shyt. Well, there are activists/ on the other side. So basically only those two types of people would know anything about that shyt. The thing is, having some highly progressive as person from Wall Street is not as likely and they are most likely going back there when they're done so they're not going to make their own lives too hard. On the flip side, the activist may not understand the business concerns. Ideally, I'd take the regulator/activist and just have them meet with the business community. It seems to be the most reasonable way. You want someone who has a good working relationship with them but someone who is not "one of them."

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
LgkSCup.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
A whole bunch of nothing and they dropped it on a day where Trump p*ssy talk will dominate the airwaves. Failure.
:hillaryumad:Another L for Trump Set and Trillary haters

Easier for the average American to digest

Grab da p*ssy - Trump

[long ass blocks of prose] - Trillary

Another easy win :mjlol: this shyt too easy:hillaryumad:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not sold on regulation being driven by insiders wrt Wall Street, but most of what I've read so far isn't really bad at all.

*Clinton Cited President Johnson’s Success In Establishing Medicare And Medicaid And Said She Wanted To See The U.S. Have Universal Health Care Like In Canada.* “You know, on healthcare we are the prisoner of our past. The way we got to develop any kind of medical insurance program was during World War II when companies facing shortages of workers began to offer healthcare benefits as an inducement for employment. So from the early 1940s healthcare was seen as a privilege connected to employment. And after the war when soldiers came back and went back into the market there was a lot of competition, because the economy was so heated up. So that model continued. And then of course our large labor unions bargained for healthcare with the employers that their members worked for. So from the early 1940s until the early 1960s we did not have any Medicare, or our program for the poor called Medicaid until President Johnson was able to get both passed in 1965. So the employer model continued as the primary means by which working people got health insurance.

People over 65 were eligible for Medicare. Medicaid, which was a partnership, a funding partnership between the federal government and state governments, provided some, but by no means all poor people with access to healthcare. So what we've been struggling with certainly Harry Truman, then Johnson was successful on Medicare and Medicaid, but didn't touch the employer based system, then actually Richard Nixon made a proposal that didn't go anywhere, but was quite far reaching. Then with my husband's administration we worked very hard to come up with a system, but we were very much constricted by the political realities that if you had your insurance from your employer you were reluctant to try anything else. And so we were trying to build a universal system around the employer-based system. And indeed now with President Obama's legislative success in getting the Affordable Care Act passed that is what we've done. We still have primarily an employer-based system, but we now have people able to get subsidized insurance. So we have health insurance companies playing a major role in the provision of healthcare, both to the employed whose employers provide health insurance, and to those who are working but on their own are not able to afford it and their employers either don't provide it, or don't provide it at an affordable price.

We are still struggling. We've made a lot of progress. Ten million Americans now have insurance who didn't have it before the Affordable Care Act, and that is a great step forward. (Applause.) And what we're going to have to continue to do is monitor what the costs are and watch closely to see whether employers drop more people from insurance so that they go into what we call the health exchange system. So we're really just at the beginning. But we do have Medicare for people over 65. And you couldn't, I don't think, take it away if you tried, because people are very satisfied with it, but we also have a lot of political and financial resistance to expanding that system to more people. So we're in a learning period as we move forward with the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. And I'm hoping that whatever the shortfalls or the glitches have been, which in a big piece of legislation you're going to have, those will be remedied and we can really take a hard look at what's succeeding, fix what isn't, and keep moving forward to get to affordable universal healthcare coverage like you have here in Canada. [Clinton Speech For tinePublic – Saskatoon, CA, 1/21/15]

:obama: