Apparently the Clinton Transcripts just Leaked

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LgkSCup.gif
:mjlol:

I hate that Trump hasn't totally embraced the fukkery. I want one of those entrances for the debate.

These leaks won't move the needle at all.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

I hate that Trump hasn't totally embraced the fukkery. I want one of those entrances for the debate.

These leaks won't move the needle at all.
well considering the timing after the trump p*ssy line. no way.

is assange working with hillary? is it possible HRC is actually a russian agent herself and she and putin are playing trump? :troll:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well considering the timing after the trump p*ssy line. no way.

is assange working with hillary? is it possible HRC is actually a russian agent herself and she and putin are playing trump? :troll:

If he realizes that it's over and it's time to just plan for the Trump TV launch, he could come in on a chopper to Real American on Sunday :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This only will matter if Trump makes it matter. If he doesn't, it's the clearest indication he doesn't want to be president.

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
No, there are not many people who are experienced in regulation or the finance industry that are not "wall street guys." You're just wrong. At some point or another you probably worked in finance and understand that mindset. When I say "wall street" guys, I mean people with experience with finance at high-level. When I say activists, I mean academics who have studied the topic but never practiced (often the activists I'm talking about). There are limitations to that. A big one is a lack of understanding of the human element and how people process information or how they act in certain situations. This is why people often bring in practitioners to explain concepts or how it works every day.

Elizabeth Warren is as hard on Wall Street as anyone else and she comes from what used to be one of the titans. Elliot Spitzer was tough on Wall Street, but he was a "wall street" guy. Again, by "Wall Street" guy, I mean someone like an SEC official or an NY-DA who has relationships with most of these people. We all went to law school together, and were taught the subject matter the same way, we just took different paths. But we're not exactly from a "different cloth." These are the same people you're chilling with at bar association events.

Moreover, the police department argument is awful. No one is going to appoint the typical laymen to regulate police departments and no one is going to appoint some random activist off the street to regulate Wall Street. I think you're caught up in that term, and maybe that's my fault. Anyhow, the type of person you get to regulate a police department is going to be someone who is very experienced with the effects of regulations on cops, and who is able to communicate well with those departments. However, the level of complexity involved in that role is miles apart from the sophistication required to understand financial markets. Half the type the people on Wall Street themselves don't know what the fukk they're trading.

lol what the hell are you saying? elizabeth warren doesn't have the background of a "wall street guy" at all. elliot spitzer is also not a "wall street guy"...

your definition of a "wall street guy" is odd to say the least...lloyd blankfein is a wall street guy, jamie dimon is a wall street guy. having the private side on your resume =/= wall street guy.

you have it backwards. people get in regulation first, decide they want to be a wall street guy ($$$) after a while and get hired by some major firm paying loads of money for top compliance guys...real wall street guys DO NOT get up one day decide to all of a sudden get paid peanuts to make regulations

the goldman execs that hrc was speaking to, who she declared should be tasked with "[making] sure we do it right this time" are certainly from a different cloth and SHOULD NOT be involved in designing regulation...you don't fukk up and get MORE responsibility and power

and you failed to adequately explain what was "awful" about my analogy...allowing dangerous, perpetually criminal wall street execs to design their own reform, which is what hrc proposed, is exactly like allowing corrupt police departments reform themselves

• Dap
Reactions: Oso