Apple announces that RCS support is coming to iPhone next year.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Imagine there was a universal standard shoe sizing system. But Nike had their own goofy sizing method that didn't align with any other brand and made it difficult to convert and understand between them and everyone else. And then they were pressured to adopt the universal system.

And Nike buyers got mad at this.
That's what Apple Fanboys sound like.

They don't want integration with what every other company does. They want proprietary phones and accessories that are overpriced 30-50% compared to market because then they can be "in the club" and take pride in being price gouged.
iPhones are the same price as the rest of the flagship androids breh.

Edit: My bad, you were referring g to the accessories.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
By the time EU’s done with Apple, there would be no point owning an iPhone.
:heh:

RCS messaging, multiple app stores.

if the EU demands a open standard for video calls and that apple implements it along with all other carriers/manufacturers, it's gonna put a dent on the appeal of facetime.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine there was a universal standard shoe sizing system. But Nike had their own goofy sizing method that didn't align with any other brand and made it difficult to convert and understand between them and everyone else. And then they were pressured to adopt the universal system.

They don't want integration with what every other company does. They want proprietary phones and accessories that are overpriced 30-50% compared to market because then they can be "in the club" and take pride in being price gouged.
Damn. Scathing but perfect analogy. Ppl just need things (sadly a fukking iPhone that isn't even truly superior to other pltop flight phones) to make themselves feel better about themselves.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

Their ability to have crafted an entire social circle of iphone users that's exclusionary and pressures people to join in is something to be studied.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I don’t see what the big deal is about this at all. Folks want read receipts that bad?

Read receipts have been a thing years before there were iphones.

But it's because RCS is a standard messaging protocol that Apple actively didn't support because it's the sole barrier to keep their customers buying their products at this point.

Giselle

Daps
laugh-cant-hold-it-in.gif

Breh you did not help AT ALL but this got be crying :laff:

Android has messaging features pretty similar to iMessage and Apple is adding them on
So does it mean android’s texts will be blue now and they’ll be able to get voice notes and FaceTime?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
So does it mean android’s texts will be blue now and they’ll be able-bodied to get voice notes and FaceTime?
Brehs are saying no on the text colors but I think time will tell on the rest