Apple Unveils New MacBook Air and iPad Pro

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Focusing on speed, memory and the overall user experience.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F03%2Fapple-macbook-air-ipad-pro-specifications-details-01.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F03%2Fapple-macbook-air-ipad-pro-specifications-details-005.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F03%2Fapple-macbook-air-ipad-pro-specifications-details-06.jpg

After accidentally listing four new models, Apple has now confirmed a new MacBook Air and iPad Pro. The announcement sees a range of new technologies and functionalities added to the two products, with improvements to speed, memory and the overall user experience.

The new MacBook Air is set to feature faster performance, the new Magic Keyboard and twice the storage of earlier models. The increased speed means that the CPU performance is two times faster, while the graphics performance is up to 80 percent faster, while the model now starts with 256GB of storage.

The new Magic Keyboard first made an appearance on the 16-inch MacBook Pro, and features a redesigned scissor mechanism for comfort and stability of key feel, as well as a new “T” arrangement for the arrow keys. The whole MacBook Air is constructed from 100 percent recycled aluminum, and is set to release in gold, silver and “Space Grey” finishes.

The second major announcement from Apple is the all-new iPad Pro, which is claimed to deliver the best typing experience ever on an iPad. This typing experience is due to the new trackpad support from iPadOS 13.4, which means users can navigate the entire system of the iPad without ever lifting their hands from the model. Additionally, a new Magic Keyboard is also set to be released for the iPad Pro.

Other features of the iPad include a new A12Z Bionic chip — making it faster than most PC laptops — as well as an Ultra Wide camera, studio-quaity microphones and the LiDAR Scanner for depth-sensing. This scanner works with cameras, motion sensors and other features to continue to elevate the experience of augmented reality on the iPad Pro.

The new MacBook Air is available to order from the Apple web store today, starting at a new reduced price of $999 USD, while the iPad Pro starts at $799 USD.

In other tech news, Apple is reportedly working on a larger version of the entry-level iPhone 9 model.

Apple Unveils New MacBook Air and iPad Pro

The 15 inch became the 16 inch with the fixed keyboard in November. Now the Air got the update. All thats left is the 13 inch pro getting fixed later this year and the whole lineup golden:smugfavre:

dont get a 2019 13 inch pro or you gonna have buyers remorse :mjcry:

its about time the ipad got a trackpad. Its getting closer to a legit laptop replacement. And the new iPad keyboard with trackpad works with last gens pros. :wow:

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:about time the Ipad has a trackpad so folks won't get on my shyt about not being able to properly use a mouse to the jawn. I mean you spending 899 on a tablet and want folks to treat it like a laptop, why not have proper mouse support for the product:francis:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Wife copped the gold mac air the day this was announced, but her order has been processing ever since smh.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OT but my ipad (5th gen) doesn’t hold a charge as long as it once did since the latest update (13.3.1)...before I used to have to charge it once a day...now it needs to be charged 2-3x...also I used to be able to ride this bytch all the way down to 2% before worrying about it cutting off...the shyt cut off on me @ 13% earlier today :gucci:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
The 15 inch became the 16 inch with the fixed keyboard in November. Now the Air got the update. All thats left is the 13 inch pro getting fixed later this year and the whole lineup golden:smugfavre:

dont get a 2019 13 inch pro or you gonna have buyers remorse :mjcry:

its about time the ipad got a trackpad. Its getting closer to a legit laptop replacement. And the new iPad keyboard with trackpad works with last gens pros. :wow:
Is this MacBook Air a big upgrade compared to the last few?

I’ve had mine since 2013 and it’s still going strong but once that government check comes in

:yeshrug:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Is this MacBook Air a big upgrade compared to the last few?

I’ve had mine since 2013 and it’s still going strong but once that government check comes in

:yeshrug:
Its big in the fact it doesnt use the failure prone butterfly keyboard, 100 bucks price decrease over last years, double the base storage of last years, and a 10th gen processor:yeshrug:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Its big in the fact it doesnt use the failure prone butterfly keyboard, 100 bucks price decrease over last years, double the base storage of last years, and a 10th gen processor:yeshrug:

you 2013 dont got the butterfly fukk up so you prolly wont benefit from this keyboard. You’ll appreciate that 10th gen processor tho and the T2 chip

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
OT but my ipad (5th gen) doesn’t hold a charge as long as it once did since the latest update (13.3.1)...before I used to have to charge it once a day...now it needs to be charged 2-3x...also I used to be able to ride this bytch all the way down to 2% before worrying about it cutting off...the shyt cut off on me @ 13% earlier today :gucci:

Don’t charge it immediately. Let the battery stay dead for a while, then charge it. That should stop it from cutting off at 13%.