Apple Unveils New MacBook Air and iPad Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn then it’s totally weird that it’s spazzing out already.

ya...someone on TLR was telling me it’s to be expected after 2-3 years but I still think that’s janky tho...anyway apple did a remote test on my battery and said it needs to be serviced...I’ll do it for $99 but anything more than that I’ll have to look into getting another ipad or just saying fukk it and go samsung...cuz this shyt has been annoying overall since they first dropped iOS 13 and all the subsequent updates

*edit*

it’s scary how they were easily able to access my ipad and do a diagnostic...wonder if they can see what I’m doing on my ipad @ all times

:merchant:

Last edited:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
perfect time, students of all ages are stuck at home right now. Many of their parents use macbook's, apple computers and will provide their kids the same. Most work office jobs, still employed.

This one is, the internals are much more suitable for real use case unlike the previous 2018 model. Which slowed down with 3 applications opened.

if it wasn't for the surface laptop 3, the new macbook would be a great machine to travel around with. The 16 is too big to want to lug around in your hand or pull out while in bed answering emails in the morning.

New ipad pro's are a disappointment. I thought we were getting oled displays. Who needs a good quality camera on a ipad :aicmon:
They wont be going OLED. Apple hoppin on the mini led wave

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
ya...someone on TLR was telling me it’s to be expected after 2-3 years but I still think that’s janky tho...anyway apple did a remote test on my battery and said it needs to be serviced...I’ll do it for $99 but anything more than that I’ll have to look into getting another ipad or just saying fukk it and go samsung...cuz this shyt has been annoying overall since they first dropped iOS 13 and all the subsequent updates

*edit*

it’s scary how they were easily able to access my ipad and do a diagnostic...wonder if they can see what I’m doing on my ipad @ all times

:merchant:

I remember when they did the diagnostic thing a few months back on mine. The lady told me my iPad and battery were still good when I know that it was a lie.

More than likely they are keeping tabs on us and what we are doing at all times on it. The shyt is rather creepy especially since you don’t know what a lot of the numbers and information on it means after they run the report.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
What y’all nikkas think about buying a newer iPad and using it with a keyboard attachment like a mini laptop?

Just so I can get my bread up for a MacBook Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tested that ipad battery on my own (3utools for windows)

shyt is @ 21% capacity :mjlol:

doesn’t make any sense...shyt is barely 3 years old if that

my iphone is about 6 y/o and still @ 86% capacity smh

shyt doesn’t make sense

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
no xcode isn't avaible for ipads yet
I want it to be because it would be helpful for my workflow
that's the thing though they call these pros but they have no pro software :francis:

That’s a big problem with the pro iPads.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Going to order the 2020 MacBook Air for my wife for her birthday. Going to install my daws on it and see how it performs.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Think I'm gonna cop this shyt today. at costco, it's $50 off, plus I get 2% cash back for the purchase using the costco credit card, so that's an additional $15 off, so we are looking at $735 for the 2020 11" model.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Think I'm gonna cop this shyt today. at costco, it's $50 off, plus I get 2% cash back for the purchase using the costco credit card, so that's an additional $15 off, so we are looking at $735 for the 2020 11" model.

If you have tax free weekend in your state coming up, you could wait until then and see if it’s the same deal or better on top of the not having to pay tax.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If you have tax free weekend in your state coming up, you could wait until then and see if it’s the same deal or better on top of the not having to pay tax.

:laff: at illinois having a tax free weekend. that shyt has NEVER EVER happened here.

however, I couldn't get the ipad yesterday. costco didn't have the ipad pro 11" with 128GB in stock that goes for $750, and the apple store didn't have it either. I probably will just order it from costco and have it delivered when I get back from my trip.