Apple Unveils New MacBook Air and iPad Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t charge it immediately. Let the battery stay dead for a while, then charge it. That should stop it from cutting off at 13%.

it is more than likely the ipadOS...just read that weird battery draining was one of the issues w/ the last update (13.3.1)...anyway literally just updated to 13.4 so hopefully the problem goes away...I’ll test it out later on...but this morning the battery dropped from 100% to 20% in just a little over 2 hours smh

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
it is more than likely the ipadOS...just read that weird battery draining was one of the issues w/ the last update (13.3.1)...anyway literally just updated to 13.4 so hopefully the problem goes away...I’ll test it out later on...but this morning the battery dropped from 100% to 20% in just a little over 2 hours smh

I’m about due for both a new iPad mini and MacBook myself as they are both 6 years old. Don’t know which one I should get first.

The MacBook is still running good, but the mini is barely holding a charge and is running slow.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
The new IPad Pro is a complete waste of time if u have the 2018 version.
Ya, the biggest upgrade is the 6gb ram in all the models. My 2018 the 1TB tho so it got 6 gb ram. Plus the iPadOS update makes my 2018 be able to use mouse and trackpad too.:yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I have the old 2018 version 12.9 but I am giving that to my son for his home school and shyt. The 2020 4th generation coming to day and I already bought a hub/keyboard/mouse for it.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I dont think NOW is a good time to even be buying a $999 laptop in the middle of a fukking pandemic...:dahell: apple needs to fallback....
perfect time, students of all ages are stuck at home right now. Many of their parents use macbook's, apple computers and will provide their kids the same. Most work office jobs, still employed.

Is this MacBook Air a big upgrade compared to the last few?

I’ve had mine since 2013 and it’s still going strong but once that government check comes in

:yeshrug:
This one is, the internals are much more suitable for real use case unlike the previous 2018 model. Which slowed down with 3 applications opened.

if it wasn't for the surface laptop 3, the new macbook would be a great machine to travel around with. The 16 is too big to want to lug around in your hand or pull out while in bed answering emails in the morning.

New ipad pro's are a disappointment. I thought we were getting oled displays. Who needs a good quality camera on a ipad :aicmon:

Last edited: