Are Americans Becoming More Xenophobic, Regardless of Race?

Are Americans Becoming More Xenophobic?

• Yes

Votes: 47 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
full

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I only dislike ignorant ones who keep talking about “opportunities” and “you were slaves, we were kings” ass nikkas

nikkas who do their research I have no problem with and I welcome black immigration either way

I dislike non blacks who bring their anti black culture here tho and don’t really care about their fate

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I mean trump is the president:mjtf:

So am guessing a decent amount of the population sees " the others" as problematic just like he does:manny: just a hunch:beli:

When it comes to black americans , they dont mind black immigrants, just dont like it when they come over and side with the WS :mjpls:

The other immigrant groups love using black folks but once they get that green card its like

" no me gusta esos negros":mjpls:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean trump is the president:mjtf:

So am guessing a decent amount of the population sees " the others" as problematic just like he does:manny: just a hunch:beli:

When it comes to black americans , they dont mind black immigrants, just dont like it when they come over and side with the WS :mjpls:

The other immigrant groups love using black folks but once they get that green card its like

" no me gusta esos negros":mjpls:

Exactly