Are Americans Becoming More Xenophobic, Regardless of Race?

Are Americans Becoming More Xenophobic?

• Yes

Votes: 47 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Illegal immigration not good for black people in america and the numbers back that up.

Anti black immigrant nah just dont like black immigrant c00ns who are disrespectful.

They always ignore the data on how immigration has impacted ADOS legal and non legal.

Also WS control the whole issue to sit here and even try to paint ADOS as Xenophobic is nuts. We have NO control over who comes in and out of Amerikkka.

ADOS got alot of people in they feelings.:yeshrug:

If illegal immigration affects black people and not white people, then the issue is with this country and the politics. Why does it have to be Black people affected ? Why not white people too ? You tell me you are born of American parents in the same City and same social class but illegal immigration only affects you ? You seriously not gonna look at the source of the problem ? You dont think the issue is with the conditions and barriers put in place to keep Blacks from progressing and attain prosperity is the real issue ?

Dont tell me your logic is that narrow and that you cannot critically piece together the puzzle

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Mostly Success.

For other's, white acceptance.

Successful black immigrants. Nerd/jock syndrome. Now that boys are 30 and older and their young boy achievements hold no weight in the real world, they are jealous of the black immigrants who got their bread up from the mud.

Exactly. My qualifications put me in the crosshairs with other intellectuals. Not some immigrants jumping over a damn fence who barely speaks English.

I'm not saying everybody has to have it like me or be as educated or well rounded like me but if your competition is illegal imigrants, the issue is much bigger than that.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Exactly. My qualifications put me in the crosshairs with other intellectuals. Not some immigrants jumping over a damn fence who barely speaks English.

I'm not saying everybody has to have it like me or be as educated or well rounded like me but if your competition is illegal imigrants, the issue is much bigger than that.
:comeon: Immigrants are a self-selected group, meaning, they leave the dummies and the lazies at home. Because we are American, ours are here. And so we advocate for them.

If you were an ADOS, we'd call you a self-hating c00n, but instead, due to your personal history, you'll be called an immigrant c00n. Instead of taking that for what it is, you'll call it a sign of ADOS xenophobia in an effort to shame us into letting our brothers and sisters starve. :russell:

Daps
Successful black immigrants. Nerd/jock syndrome. Now that boys are 30 and older and their young boy achievements hold no weight in the real world, they are jealous of the black immigrants who got their bread up from the mud.

U stupid idiot u was never in no mud u didnt go through shyt here and yall come from rich tribes.

We went through jim crow and slavery and getting towns burnt down and still here.

No one jealous of shyt u didnt go through what we did idiot

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
U stupid idiot u was never in no mud u didnt go through shyt here and yall come from rich tribes.

We went through jim crow and slavery and getting towns burnt down and still here.

No one jealous of shyt u didnt go through what we did idiot

Lol. I guarantee that I had a rougher upbringing than you because you are a soft clown.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Head pats, and butter biscuits from being trained, obidient pets...

If that's what you want to call being a successful black man in America I'll take it. I hope one of your cockroach roommates crawls in your ear tonight.

Next time don't italicize a typo. Probably did the same shyt on your Enterprise rent a car experience on your resume.