Are Brehs Who Date Outside Their Race, But Still Contribute To The AA Community STILL "SELLOUTS"?

Are They Sellouts?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Before you hit that neg button :whoa: This has nothing to do with me. However, I've been hearing this new thing about brehs who have a chick of a different racial ethnic group still contributing to the community. Like, I mean protesting and providing economic wise. What do you guys think about this? I believe you can date who you want, but don't down your own.

How I feel: I can say I fit in with the AA community very well. I'm emotional and sexually attracted to AA females. Besides that I like pure Africana women and Ethiopian/Arabs with SSA admixture. However, would I date out? If I found someone who was similar to me. Now, I would never date an Anglo :camby: I'd f-ck. Anyway, even if I did date out I'd still be a Black man who fights for his people. I get way some people hate IR dating. Because most of those brehs forget where they come from. I honor where I come from.

Anyway, your thoughts?

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
This is going to be good....

vglu01.jpg

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yes and no. Yes in the sense that preaching pro black but didn't marry black but also no because we can't tell anyone who to love:yeshrug:
TBH, I don't even call myself Pro-Black, but I love my women (Kenyan women and Nigerian). However, I call myself a proud African man born in the U.S. Anyway, some brehs found women that they just connected with (not for color, but personality).

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
:jbhmm: eeeh, I guess it would really depend on your intent. If you just an intelligent muhfuka like Dyson and you just so happen to be in a position to be pro black then it's acceptable and even understandable. You do you.

But if you turn out to be a fukk nukka like homie that showed out on the bet awards...then you is suspect and can't be trusted :usure:. A dude like that is trying to be something he's not.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dr. Umar about to make an account and pop in here like.
1EQzQr.gif
I don't follow him and I have no opinion on him. Some issues I agree with him on though. However, when I saw that video he did on Seti I stopped giving him any attention. When you call your own Black brotha a person who looks like a "cracka" that's when I'm done.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I don't follow him and I have no opinion on him. Some issues I agree with him on though. However, when I saw that video he did on Seti I stopped giving him any attention. When you call your own Black brotha a person who looks like a "cracka" that's when I'm done.
I haven't watch a Umar vid in a sec but I seen that clip of him on the Roland Martin Show. He was also discussing the thread topic along with other things. Let see how it play out I know people have a lot of doubts about him.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I haven't watch a Umar vid in a sec but I seen that clip of him on the Roland Martin Show. He was also discussing the thread topic along with other things. Let see how it play out I know people have a lot of doubts about him.
I'm indifferent towards him, and I follow my own view. I am an independent thinker.