Are there any good ointments/ shaving creams etc for bad neck razor bumps?

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
If you have to shave go to a single blade razor/saftey razor. I have heard good things about the bevel system. When I started I used the get started guide on Main Page. I would not recommend a multiblade razor. It cuts the hair to close and makes more bumps.

You can find several guides online to help get rid of the bumps. To shave I use Proraso soap, a badger brush, pre shave oil, a 3 piece safety razor, tend skin, and Nivea sensitive skin shave balm . You can find all of it for cheap on amazon.

Once you do that and if you are serious about shaving you will have to do it almost everyday. I had razor bumps unless I shave every 24 hours. That was some of the best shaving advice my old man gave me. Shave Every Day! At most I will have 1 razor bump evey now and again if I get lazy about shaving. Good luck. But it is worth the hassle.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
32f1ea01cbf93bf54eb7adccf9f793b3.jpg

This will clear it up after a couple shaves followed up with coconut or tree oil to condition your skin.
Haven't had a hairbump in years and my skin is smooth.

Stop using razors because they only irritate a black man's skin and do not use alcohol seeing that makes it worse.

They make this in powder form as well that you have to mix with water but don't get that version seeing that it will funk up your face and house something awful.

This stuff is really good and black men have been using it for a long time with great results.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
My shyt looking like a spoiled Nestle Crunch outchea :francis:
go to a black barber from now on stop shaving with cac products. get a t liner . go to the chinese beauty supply and get the bump cream. again stop using cac razors

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
This stuff is really good and black men have been using it for a long time with great results.

^^^ Facts.

My local drugstore can't keep it in stock fast enough. A black worker there told me brothas scoop this shyt up fast.

An oldhead put me on this and I haven't had a hairbump since. It works.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
When I get a bald fade. I exfoliate the back of my head with black soap and tea tree oil like I do my face. Then I put some cocoa butter on it

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
A blend of tea tree, lavender and peppermint essential oils in a carrier oil like almond oil will work wonders for you. Just make sure you moisturizer cause they will really dry out those bumps. Also don't forget to exfoliate.

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley

This will clear it up after a couple shaves followed up with coconut or tree oil to condition your skin.

Stop using razors because they only irritate a black man's skin and do not use alcohol seeing that makes it worse.

They make this in powder form as well that you have to mix with water but don't get that version seeing that it will funk up your face and house something awful.
this available like a Sallys Joint? :whoo:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps

I shave my face daily and I don't get razor bumps when I use Schick. Single blade razors don't get my sh1t smooth how I like it. I don't think you guys are using proper shaving and finishing techniques.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

:myman: been using the powder for 20+ years. I got mixed results with the cream, and it doesn't last as long as the powder. I use the gold or silver can. The blue is the best, but will blow your entire house up :scust:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
:myman: been using the powder for 20+ years. I got mixed results with the cream, and it doesn't last as long as the powder. I use the gold or silver can. The blue is the best, but will blow your entire house up :scust:
:dead: My wife gets mad as hell when I have to resort to the can version (cream version is the first to leave the shelves). Have every room in the house lit.:russ:
Cream or can...either gets rid of the bumps. This is a good product.