Are there any good ointments/ shaving creams etc for bad neck razor bumps?

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:dead: My wife gets mad as hell when I have to resort to the can version (cream version is the first to leave the shelves). Have every room in the house lit.:russ:
Cream or can...either gets rid of the bumps. This is a good product.
Mine too :russ:. One of her fine ass friends stopped by one day after shaved. I was so damn embarrassed. She asked my wife if I was alright because she thought I blew up the bathroom :heh:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: My wife gets mad as hell when I have to resort to the can version (cream version is the first to leave the shelves). Have every room in the house lit.:russ:
Cream or can...either gets rid of the bumps. This is a good product.

You can not emphasize that shyt enough. Use the premixed tubes whenever possible. If you you have to use the cans then use the scented cans.

When my dad was alive when I was a little kid he used to use the unscented stuff from the cans. He would funk up the whole house. My mother would open up every fukking window in the place even in the dead of Winter in Chicago. :russ:

My pops didn't give a fukk either. Everybody would be walking around doing this shyt.
giphy.gif

But my dad didn't care. He would then get his spatula and finish shaving and then put on his Stacy Adams to take my mom down to the Blues club.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
You can not emphasize that shyt enough. Use the premixed tubes whenever possible. If you you have to use the cans then use the scented cans.

When my dad was alive when I was a little kid he used to use the unscented stuff from the cans. He would funk up the whole house. My mother would open up every fukking window in the place even in the dead of Winter in Chicago. :russ:

My pops didn't give a fukk either. Everybody would be walking around doing this shyt.
giphy.gif

But my dad didn't care. He would then get his spatula and finish shaving and then put on his Stacy Adams to take my mom down to the Blues club.
My pops uses it too. He'd get ready for work or to go out and me and my brother would be dying cuz we thought he was taking monstrous shyts :mjlol:. One day he came out the bathroom with it still on his face, and that's when I realized it was the Magic Shave.

When I started shaving,Zapruder Ididn't want to touch that shyt cuz of the smell, but he saw my face and was like : "You using them cheap ass razors ain't you:hhh:. You better start using Magic Shave :ufdup:. Haven't looked back since :blessed:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so i dont even use a razor, literally just put that shyt on my neck ?

Nope. You do not need a razor. You might need a spatula or a butter knife to scrape it off or you can even used a warm damp face cloth to wipe it off.

I use a plastic scrapper/razor that you can buy for $1.00 at any beauty supply store.

Faced-font-b-Blade-b-font-Tool-Holder-font-b-Eyebrow-b-font-scissors-repair-kit.jpg

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
You're fukked. Prevention is the best method. It's crazy how so many grown ass men don't know how to shave. I'm clean shaven and my skin looks great. Step your life game up.

Daps
TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN
TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN TEND SKIN