Are There Any NBA Teams That Would NOT Be Contenders If They Had Bron?

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Are there any teams that are so bad that Bron couldn't save them? :lupe:

Seriously, take a team's best player and replace them with Bron and tell me they still don't have a chance to win a title. I dare you. I really can't think of any...especially those Eastern Conference teams. :russ:

It's fukking ridiculous how valuable/important/impactful he is. :mindblown:

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
Nope...LeBron James is the MOST DOMINANT player in NBA history...He guarantees every team a Finals Appearance...

Plus, he doesn't need a second great player for 1-2 punch...As long as the team can play well, LeBron takes them over the top...

Jordan's "dominance" is questionable...The NBA sold him as "bigger than the game" and now the league is paying for it, because the fan base will not allow anybody to better than Jordan...

But LeBron is better...Kobe not so much, because Kobe needs another dominant guy, just like Jordan, and just like Shaq...

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Nope...LeBron James is the MOST DOMINANT player in NBA history...He guarantees every team a Finals Appearance...

Plus, he doesn't need a second great player for 1-2 punch...As long as the team can play well, LeBron takes them over the top...

Jordan's "dominance" is questionable...The NBA sold him as "bigger than the game" and now the league is paying for it, because the fan base will not allow anybody to better than Jordan...

But LeBron is better...Kobe not so much, because Kobe needs another dominant guy, just like Jordan, and just like Shaq...
How is Jordan's dominance questionable:dahell: He won 3 chips in a row came back and won 3 more in a row. Bron top 10 but MJ is the goat.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

Not sure if you're being serious or not? :patrice:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on

You sidetracking my shyt before it even get off the ground. :snoop: Nah, I can't co-sign this. You can't question Mike's dominance and you can't just say crazy stuff like LeBron's the most dominant player ever (what happened to Wilt) and Kobe/MJ/Shaq needed another dominant guy (they all need help from other great players). Nah. Not on my watch.

Last edited:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
LeBron doesn't even win this title without Kyrie taking over averaging 27ppg and hitting big shot after big shot
:what: No shyt, take the second best player off of every championship team in NBA history and there's a good chance they don't win

hell jordan never won shyt without pippen. Guess that means he wasn't dominant. :troll: