Are There Any NBA Teams That Would NOT Be Contenders If They Had Bron?

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
76ers, lakers, magic, not sure who is on the nets, but they're a scrap heap. Awful teams that can't shoot basically.

76ers: Philly has $63Ms in max cap space (2nd most in the league). They already have Nerlens, Okafor, and Embid. They're getting ready to draft Simmons. They could package a couple of those big men to get some decent guard play. Don't forget they're in the east my nikka. Might have to do a little work but I think they'd be just fine. ECF in sight.

Lakers: their best player, Kobe, just left so need to drop anybody else off. You think a team with D'Tective, Clarkson, Randle, and Ingram won't make some noise in the playoffs. Even in the West, they'd be a problem. Furthermore, they got a league-leading $66Ms in max cap space (of which a sizable amount would go to LBJ) that should net them some other really good players (at least one other max player like a Horford or Whiteside). They would be a problem, breh.

Magic: already got Payton and Jennings manning the PG spot; Oladipo and Fournier at the SG spot; slot LBJ at SF; Gordon at the 4; and Vucci Mane at C. Low-key, the Magic would have a fukking core. And because they have $55Ms in cap space they wouldn't have to let anyone go and would be able to get another max player. And they in the east!

Nets: ok, you got me there. Them nikkas is fukked. :mjlol:

Also you have to factor in that where ever LBJ goes other nikkas will follow. All is to say is that LBJ would be like a savior for every team in the NBA not named the Nets.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
76ers: Philly has $63Ms in max cap space (2nd most in the league). They already have Nerlens, Okafor, and Embid. They're getting ready to draft Simmons. They could package a couple of those big men to get some decent guard play. Don't forget they're in the east my nikka. They would be just fine. ECF in sight.

Lakers: their best player, Kobe, just left so need to drop anybody else off. You think a team with D'Tective, Clarkson, Randle, and Ingram won't make some noise in the playoffs. Even in the West, they'd be a problem. Furthermore, they got a league-leading $66Ms in max cap space (of which a sizable amount would go to LBJ) that should net them some other really good players (at least one other max player like a Horford or Whiteside). They would be a problem, breh.

Magic: already got Payton and Jennings manning the PG spot; Oladipo and Fournier at the SG spot; slot LBJ at SF; Gordon at the 4; and Vucci Mane at C. Low-key, the Magic would have a fukking core. And because they have $55Ms in cap space they wouldn't have to let anyone go and would be able to get another max player. And they in the east!

Nets: ok, you got me there. Them nikkas is fukked. :mjlol:

Also you have to factor in that where ever LBJ goes other nikkas will follow. All is to say is that LBJ would be like a savior for every team in the NBA not named the Nets.
Philly still is coming off a 10 win season and we haven't got a clue if their coach is any good thanks to the process. Magic don't have any shooting. Payton is talented but he can't shoot. Jennings is one of the worst point guards on any team. No defense, struggles to run an offense, has a WOAT caliber shot selection. Saw him once pass up a wide open layup to dribble out of the paint to shoot a fadeaway. Yes he missed. Ben Gordon is done too. Vucci mane is nice though. I like his skill set. Didn't know they had that much cap space. Lakers are coming off a 15 win season. We still have no clue if any of their young guys are difference makers. If he went though, yeah that space would probably bring in another good player. That hinges on the lakers young guys to determine just how far LeBron can carry them I'd think.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Philly still is coming off a 10 win season and we haven't got a clue if their coach is any good thanks to the process. Magic don't have any shooting. Payton is talented but he can't shoot. Jennings is one of the worst point guards on any team. No defense, struggles to run an offense, has a WOAT caliber shot selection. Saw him once pass up a wide open layup to dribble out of the paint to shoot a fadeaway. Yes he missed. Ben Gordon is done too. Vucci mane is nice though. I like his skill set. Didn't know they had that much cap space. Lakers are coming off a 15 win season. We still have no clue if any of their young guys are difference makers. If he went though, yeah that space would probably bring in another good player. That hinges on the lakers young guys to determine just how far LeBron can carry them I'd think.
All good points but I think you're minimizing the overwhelming positive impact that LBJ can have on a franchise.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MJ wouldn't have took a L in the finals though like Lebron did:mjpls:

The great thing we are seeing about Lebron at this stage is what we wanted to see from him early in his career which is his unwillingness to lose. Lebron just wouldn't lose against the Warriors you saw that in this series. Thats what MJ had his entire career. Now we can debate and say Jordans teams were more complete but Ive seen moments in Lebrons career where he didn't want that final shot he didn't wanna lead etc.