Are There Any NBA Teams That Would NOT Be Contenders If They Had Bron?

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
You're saying that with a d league team he should have gotten past golden state or San Antonio?
I thought you actually would be a good debater. I guess not

Point is Lebron can't just guarentee any team to the finals.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I thought you actually would be a good debater. I guess not

Point is Lebron can't just guarentee any team to the finals.
when I look at the bad teams in the West, if you just add LeBron to any of those teams from last year, they'd probably make the title any year. And when I say these BAD teams, I'm referring to teams like the Kings, Lakers. Teams that were so-so like the Jazz or TWolves (definitely the TWolves) would probably still make the Finals

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
we got the same banner :yeshrug:
9377a8a62a.png

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
76ers and Nets are the easy answers and to mix it up a bit I don't think he'd too much with the Bucks. They have the size but I don't think they have the floor spacers that Bron needs

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
One piece of a really good team...He wasn't winning before...
He took a lottery team to playoffs his rookie year with nothing but the corpse of George Gervin. They won like 20 more games from the year before he was there:what:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
76ers: Philly has $63Ms in max cap space (2nd most in the league). They already have Nerlens, Okafor, and Embid. They're getting ready to draft Simmons. They could package a couple of those big men to get some decent guard play. Don't forget they're in the east my nikka. Might have to do a little work but I think they'd be just fine. ECF in sight.

Lakers: their best player, Kobe, just left so need to drop anybody else off. You think a team with D'Tective, Clarkson, Randle, and Ingram won't make some noise in the playoffs. Even in the West, they'd be a problem. Furthermore, they got a league-leading $66Ms in max cap space (of which a sizable amount would go to LBJ) that should net them some other really good players (at least one other max player like a Horford or Whiteside). They would be a problem, breh.

Magic: already got Payton and Jennings manning the PG spot; Oladipo and Fournier at the SG spot; slot LBJ at SF; Gordon at the 4; and Vucci Mane at C. Low-key, the Magic would have a fukking core. And because they have $55Ms in cap space they wouldn't have to let anyone go and would be able to get another max player. And they in the east!

Nets: ok, you got me there. Them nikkas is fukked. :mjlol:

Also you have to factor in that where ever LBJ goes other nikkas will follow. All is to say is that LBJ would be like a savior for every team in the NBA not named the Nets.

Oh so now you changing shyt up and adding free agents too :heh:

And that just proves that he alone couldn't make those teams title contenders

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Oh so now you changing shyt up and adding free agents too :heh:

And that just proves that he alone couldn't make those teams title contenders
Yeah :russ: bu bu but let me explain. :whoa: The offseason just started. These aren't the same teams that are going to be rolled out when next season begins. And it's not realistic to think a team wouldn't use most, if not all, of the cap space (and resources) they have available to field a good team--particularly if they have Bron. Simply put, there's no tanking or trying to lose if you have Bron. The goal automatically becomes championship. The expectations immediately go sky high if Bron is on the team and I think with everything that Bron brings (the playing, coaching, recruiting, and GMing) so does a team's ability to contend for a ship.