As fathers it's our duty to teach our daughters how to wash their a$$

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Seriously.

Modern mothers have failed us miserably and rightfully so I believe it's the father's job to teach his daughter good hygiene. If you have encountered a chic with stank ass and p*ssy step in here. If it sound like velcro when a chic takes her draws off step in here. If her inner thighs and ass crack black its because the mothers ain't change them Huggies on a regular and the shyt sat up in their ass crack and left a dirt tattoo in that ass. I promise you when I tell you that women ages 18-27 that 92.5% of them don't know how to wash they ass.

Edit to add ages/%

Women 28-40, 63. 5% don't know how to wash their ass
Women 41-46, 34.1% don't know how to wash their ass

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
PB55fqE.png

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Seriously.

Modern mothers have failed us miserably and rightfully so I believe it's the father's job to teach his daughter good hygiene. If you have encountered a chic with stank ass and p*ssy step in here. If it sound like velcro when a chic takes her draws off step in here. If her inner thighs and ass crack black its because the mothers ain't change them Huggies on a regular and the shyt sat up in their ass crack and left a dirt tattoo in that ass. I promise you when I tell you that women ages 18-27 that 92.5% of them don't know how to wash they ass.

Edit to add ages/%

Women 28-40, 63. 5% don't know how to wash their ass
Women 41-46, 34.1% don't know how to wash their ass

This explains Kapri Styles :ohhh: :wow:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
nall breh breh that's the mom or grandma job I don't even go bring my daughters toilet paper or buy them panties and they only 3 and 4.

Im real strict on that shyt let the females In the family teach them that u couldn't teach them any damn way

Nah breh, you got 2 generations of women teaching her wrong. Telling your daughters the p*ssy is self cleaning and other dumb shyt like that

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
How low have hoes gotten where they lack the hygiene a kid is supposed to have.
:scusthov:

Modern women are worthless.
This can't be common no way
:dahell:

Some of y'all future wives and baby mamas got the self cleaning skills of 6 year olds.
:russ: