As fathers it's our duty to teach our daughters how to wash their a$$

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Nah breh, you got 2 generations of women teaching her wrong. Telling your daughters the p*ssy is self cleaning and other dumb shyt like that

The p*ssy needs to be at least rinsed out with warm water and diluted dr. bronner's soap. You can't use harsh soap or douches down there but you need a little something for sure.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
skeetsinternal said:
Yes. She had a dirty ass as a child. I never trust a chic who wears black draws all the time.

C/S. Wife only wears 'em when it's that time of the month.
I can sleep with my head on her booty otherwise............:ahh:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
How low have hoes gotten where they lack the hygiene a kid is supposed to have.
:scusthov:

Modern women are worthless.
This can't be common no way
:dahell:

Some of y'all future wives and baby mamas got the self cleaning skills of 6 year olds.
:russ:
It's chics in their 20s and 30s still making boo-boo paste with the tissue and wiping back to front

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope - you dudes seriously don't know what you are talking about. You don't need to rinse out the vagina with diluted soap; even plain water can throw off the ph balance. Women need to wash the vulva (external part of the vagina)

The p*ssy needs to be at least rinsed out with warm water and diluted dr. bronner's soap. You can't use harsh soap or douches down there but you need a little something for sure.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Nope - you dudes seriously don't know what you are talking about. You don't need to rinse out the vagina with diluted soap; even plain water can throw off the ph balance. Women need to wash the vulva (external part of the vagina)

Most of yall got cottage cheese discharge up behind the vulva due to poor diet so yeah that shyt need to be washed the fukk out before I insert my raw dikk into there (hypothetically).

But since this mostly occurs in American Women I don't really deal with that shyt anyways because I don't fukk with yall.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Stank p*ssy is a very traumatic experience no man should have to go through :mjcry:

Unfortunately it's an every day thing in America especially for these nikkas advocating for Kent TV like nikkas to fukk 5/10 busted busta brown ass bytches with shyt caked in their damn ass smelling like Ohm Made Padme the Beast.