As fathers it's our duty to teach our daughters how to wash their a$$

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Most of yall got cottage cheese discharge up behind the vulva due to poor diet so yeah that shyt need to be washed the fukk out before I insert my raw dikk into there (hypothetically).

But since this mostly occurs in American Women I don't really deal with that shyt anyways because I don't fukk with yall.
Poor diet, sperm, wearing panties with a moist crotch can all breed bacteria and cause bacterial vaginosis which can also be passed to men too.

They have all of these summers eve products and yoni pearls and acv wipes and shyt which makes it worse when all you need is a wash cloth (separate from the one you wash the rest of your body with) and a very mild soap like dove unscented.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Poor diet, sperm, wearing panties with a moist crotch can all breed bacteria and cause bacterial vaginosis which can also be passed to men too.

They have all of these summers eve products and yoni pearls and acv wipes and shyt which makes it worse when all you need is a wash cloth (separate from the one you wash the rest of your body with) and a very mild soap like dove unscented.

You haven't touched on the half of the topic of female hygiene. Besides panties with crotches that look like melted chunky monkey ice cream these musky ass females with extra musk glands need to tame them armpits.

One chic I knew, she was clean, her p*ssy and ass smell like water. I could brush my teeth and wash my mouth with her piss she was that clean. I peeped something she did as part of her regimen which was to put on underarm deodorant on per pelvic region which made sense cause it's exactly what we do for armpits. She was also vegan too.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
i aint even gonna lie to you, you hit home with dis one bruh.... my wifey on some shyt where she lets my 7yr old go days without showering to the point she playing games in the bathroom... she gets in there and runs the pipe as if she brushing her teeth, and always try to avoid taking shower and i cant stand for that shyt.... i feel like as a man i gotta sstart monitoring my daughters hygiene and shyt, cant have her out here smelling like all kinda shyt ive encountered in these filthy hoes....dis shyt gets me tight cuz my wife obviously dont understand how many dirty hoes ive came across and i wont let my daughter get caught lackin, i dont give a fuk how young she is, daddy gonna wash dat ass and teach her the proper ways of taking care of her body and i aint even a fukkin women..

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
i aint even gonna lie to you, you hit home with dis one bruh.... my wifey on some shyt where she lets my 7yr old go days without showering to the point she playing games in the bathroom... she gets in there and runs the pipe as if she brushing her teeth, and always try to avoid taking shower and i cant stand for that shyt.... i feel like as a man i gotta sstart monitoring my daughters hygiene and shyt, cant have her out here smelling like all kinda shyt ive encountered in these filthy hoes....dis shyt gets me tight cuz my wife obviously dont understand how many dirty hoes ive came across and i wont let my daughter get caught lackin, i dont give a fuk how young she is, daddy gonna wash dat ass and teach her the proper ways of taking care of her body and i aint even a fukkin women..

I know, as a Man you can be dirty but there is no reason for a bytch to be dirty at any age it is unhealthy.

When you have an organ like the vagina living a healthy lifestyle is a must.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is on your mind at 9am in the morning :mindblown: this place is a cesspool of degenerates
:dead:This place ain't shyt. But I keep coming back for more

If you have encountered a chic with stank ass and p*ssy step in here. If it sound like velcro when a chic takes her draws off step in here. If her inner thighs and ass crack black its because the mothers ain't change them Huggies on a regular and the shyt sat up in their ass crack and left a dirt tattoo in that ass.

tumblr_mkehdnL4yQ1s8b4d8o1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, you clearly have had limited interactions with anybody's vagina and no clue as to how they work.

Most of yall got cottage cheese discharge up behind the vulva due to poor diet so yeah that shyt need to be washed the fukk out before I insert my raw dikk into there (hypothetically).

But since this mostly occurs in American Women I don't really deal with that shyt anyways because I don't fukk with yall.