Ask Esau = Evil Anything that you need to know...

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Why do black people fukk with the bible and qu'ran instead of their traditional ethnic faiths or even something alternative? No mocking, just a serious honest question.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Why do black people fukk with the bible and qu'ran instead of their traditional ethnic faiths or even something alternative? No mocking, just a serious honest question.

This

vvvvvv

The bible was NOT written by white people nor for white people

I can prove it with a bowl full of scriptures, but here, I'll give you just 1

Leviticus 18:23
Neither shalt thou lie with any beast, to defile thy selfe therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie downe thereto: It is confusion.

Modern definition: Aye my nikka, you better not be fukking them dogs. You're going to fukk yourself up doing that, and that aint the way thangs was meant to be, namean?

Proof that the white man has no use or authority on this bible. Do you need pictures? :usure:

And to hell with muslims, to hell with arabs, to HELL WITH THE Qran.

And the Bible tells you our people would read the qran and all that other madness, but THAT, I won't give you, because like the Goon Said: IT'S NOT FOR YOU. Now go worship your 8 armed cow are whatever you do, your fired. Your time here is up, thanks for the question, have a nice day.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Of course, but the modern King James bible is surely a product of white artifice, is it not?

If as in Artifice you mean a shroud to decieve and confuse than yes. It's much deeper but i won't go into details with you for you are not my brother and i don't know you.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Can you go into further detail about your post below in the "Blasians" thread?

Deuteronomy 23:3

An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD forever:

Awwwwwwwww, So vewwy vewwy sowwy fo you "Blasians"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
have you ever met a white person you like?
do you have white friends?

why do you speak the white man's language and not a native african tongue?

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
What do you feel about Black and White Christians congregating together?

*subscribes to thread*

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
What do you feel about Black and White Christians congregating together?

*subscribes to thread*

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Can you go into further detail about your post below in the "Blasians" thread?

The Chinese are known as Moab in the Bible, why? Figure it out yourself, or donate $5 to the coli

have you ever met a white person you like? In my younger, ignorant days, Yes. Basketball coaches. Thats about it. But it was only for their benefit anyway.

do you have white friends? NO I DO NOT.

why do you speak the white man's language and not a native african tongue? Why don't you answer that, with the bible, christian monkey?

do you think the youth is being corrupted? Yes, the youth are being corrupted by Esau, the white man, the roaming fakkit on earth. And when I say "The" youth, Im speaking on "my" youth of my people, because I don't give a flying piece of moose shyt about the other nations on this earth. So yes, they're being corrupted especially now with the white mans fakkitry. I guess crack-cocaine isn't doing the bang up job that it did in the 80's, after it replaced heroin in the 90's, so now its fakkitry. You can't even ride the train without seeing peter griffin, a cartoon, obviously to the delight of a childs vision...without womens' sex garments on....

what are your solutions? :confused: My solution is GOD's solution: THe Complete eradication of the white race after his kingdom is destroyed, ironically by himself....