Religion/Spirituality Astral Projection?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To many it's called "Out of body-experience". Only a few people I know said they have experienced it. My brother use to get them when he was in his teenager years where he would look like he was sleeping even though his eyes were wide open and he couldn't move his body. He also said he only traveled over his body, never around the surrounding areas. It use to freak me out.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My older brother had something like that happen to him as a kid. My Mom said he was very sick and he told her he was floating over his body.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
http://www.the-coli.com/higher-learning/72076-any-psycho-nauts-here-hl-anybody-have-friends-delve-psychonaut-stuff.html#.UN6xNuT7KAh--originally posted in this thread. i read/experimented a bit so im down to talk about this. one of my favorite topics.

a few tips:
-think about it all the time
-fasting/vegetarian diet
-suppression of desire/habit (i.e. denying yourself food/water/smoking/)
-practice/courage
-remaining silent about the topic

anything that builds up psychological tension. the tension can be used to promote OBE.

not all of these things are necessary. just tips to become conscious during the experience. OBE actually happens to everyone, everynight (in theory). OBE/astral projection is kinda freaky to some people so the biggest factor is overcome the fear/excitement that comes along with embracing that fact. i could talk for a while about this subject but it's best to try it for yourself.

Projection of the Astral Body: Sylvan J. Muldoon: 9781447402251: Amazon.com: Books

anything i've found in any book on the subject was a repeat of this one. it's the essential guide and it's from 1930s i believe.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I'm interested in learning about this as well. Years ago a new co-worker started at my job and was telling me about this. Then dude quit so I literally only saw him once and I don't believe in coincidences. He showed up in my life that one day for a reason.

mrkaine

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have had these but i have been too afraid to let go. you have to willingly let yourself go. you have to feel confident, that YOU are doing this, that it is YOUR choice. me, personally, i have been too afraid that i can't/won't come back and i am also creating fear in my mind, so i haven't been letting go. i can feel it start, laying flat in bed, in a comfortable, half sleep/half awake state and consciousness takes over. it's beautiful and weird and intimidating at the same time. YOU just have to let it flow.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
pseudo science.

if it was real it would be proven by now and everyone could do it.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
everyone does do it. it is essentially a matter of controlling your subconscious will and being aware when a projection happens. some people float above their beds, others walk around town or fly halfway around the planet.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Waits for nowgli to come through and start talking about crowly fukking men in the ass

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
everyone does do it. it is essentially a matter of controlling your subconscious will and being aware when a projection happens. some people float above their beds, others walk around town or fly halfway around the planet.

no people do not do it our it would be the normal everything thing to do. Think about how much easier spying on people would be. Our society would be totally different if astral projection was real. Hell the world would be different.

I wish it was real but it is not.