Religion/Spirituality Astral Projection?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
there is no one sure fire method to OBE. there are habits and practices and there are people that are naturally predisposed to being conscious of this experience.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

right on. physics was a theory at one point though. i respect your point of view but i think that damn near everyone on the whole board can agree that there is no such thing as demons.

let me school you young misinformed brother :whoo: :youngsabo:

physics is still a theory its just most probable based on our mode of thinking a more advanced alien civilization might have a more advanced logical way of physics,

how do you know there arent any demons? because u have seen any ? you seem to forget that u live in a floating sphere inside of a black hole

HeGonGetThisWork.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Astral Projection is just a lucid dream on steroids. It's a hell of a lot of fun too... OBE's aren't you actually leaving your body, it's just your connection with the world around you manifesting. I've done all of these for almost 20 years. I've come to the conclusion that it is just the power of the mind. I'm convinced death will be a similar experience which is why I don't fear death. Almost looking forward to it when my time comes.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
there was a very good thread about this on sohh, leyet dropped some knowledge

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange

i'm glad to see there are other people that are into lucid dreaming. i bring it up in certain circles and people look at me like i'm the devil. :umad: because when i go to sleep i can imagine whatever i want? i get it. it's just annoying. ever encountered anything similar?

Yo sometimes I can manipulate my dreams. Like do whatever I want. Sometimes I'm limited though, like can't run fast enough, that's one that often frustrates me. But sometimes I just be walking on air whenever I want and doing whatever I want to do with no limits.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
there is no one sure fire method to OBE. there are habits and practices and there are people that are naturally predisposed to being conscious of this experience.

I'm doing it right now. :vince:

I'm in your crib :crabmeats:

Why you ain't got no food in the fridge? :cry:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Astral Projection is just a lucid dream on steroids. It's a hell of a lot of fun too... OBE's aren't you actually leaving your body, it's just your connection with the world around you manifesting. I've done all of these for almost 20 years. I've come to the conclusion that it is just the power of the mind. I'm convinced death will be a similar experience which is why I don't fear death. Almost looking forward to it when my time comes.

Very interesting thought. However the astral plane is not the only spiritual plane available to people.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I had a very vivid lucid dream recently....it was nothing amazing and I didn't meet any guides or anything like thatso I won't bother get into it, but the detail was mind boggling.

Check out the e-book Astral Projection - Amazing journeys outside the body

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
there was a very good thread about this on sohh, leyet dropped some knowledge

I made one of the threads about this on sohh, I wish I would get it back. Leyet, but also a few other random people dropped some crazy sh1t. Basically taught me everything I needed to know.

I haven't done it, but I know people who have. I'm working on it.. I just want to do it right. I'm this way with everything I do, so it won't be until later this year until I do it, right now I just meditate really heavy.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

right on. physics was a theory at one point though. i respect your point of view but i think that damn near everyone on the whole board can agree that there is no such thing as demons.

I'm not sure about demons, but there is some sh1t to be careful about. I not sure what those things are but I know a female that basically has been AP for years and now she wants to stop and will not tell me why. She warns me all the time to be careful.