Religion/Spirituality Astral Projection?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
why?

if people could do it we would have mastered it by now.

explain to me why my point is wrong?

not everyone can do everything that other humans can do. And some have mastered it. Some people even struggle to have lucid dreams.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
not everyone can do everything that other humans can do. And some have mastered it. Some people even struggle to have lucid dreams.

if it is something genetic that only a certain people can do then that is a different story and is an evolutionary trait. That could be the case. But I doubt it because we would have breed people who could do it.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
if it is something genetic that only a certain people can do then that is a different story and is an evolutionary trait. That could be the case. But I doubt it because we would have breed people who could do it.

We naturally have breed people that can do it. .... But it hasn't been shown that only a select group of people can do it. As far as anyone knows, every one can do it, but it's easier for some.

Basically you don't believe in anything 'we' haven't exploited and manipulated as a species.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure about demons, but there is some sh1t to be careful about. I not sure what those things are but I know a female that basically has been AP for years and now she wants to stop and will not tell me why. She warns me all the time to be careful.

Is she a strong advocate of the new age movement? I mean does she try to contact spirit guides along with other things?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Is she a strong advocate of the new age movement? I mean does she try to contact spirit guides along with other things?

She is a strong advocate, yes. I used to date her for a long time, so when she first started talking this bullsh1t, I blew her off as crazy. She puts hours aside each day for mediation and whatever else. After a couple years of this, I'm like "what's good with...... , lol" Then she was like "you'll see". She basically opened my eyes. Plus she thinks things into fruition at a level that is crazy.

Anyway, she is afraid of anything evil though. So that's what holds her back sometimes. She's heard too many stories, plus that thing where you can't move, but you can hear things.. has happen to her too many times.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I've done it once like 10 years ago. I was laying down awake and the next thing I know I was floating over some mountains on my back in the air and I asked a question in my mind to someone.. "would my friends and family come along" and something reassured me that it was all good, didn't answer my question but somehow I knew that it was all good. Then I woke up..but the weird part is , is that I never went to sleep not that I could remember...but it was the best feeling in the world..like a body/soul orgasm...that's the only way I can explain it.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
She is a strong advocate, yes. I used to date her for a long time, so when she first started talking this bullsh1t, I blew her off as crazy. She puts hours aside each day for mediation and whatever else. After a couple years of this, I'm like "what's good with...... , lol" Then she was like "you'll see". She basically opened my eyes. Plus she thinks things into fruition at a level that is crazy.

Anyway, she is afraid of anything evil though. So that's what holds her back sometimes. She's heard too many stories, plus that thing where you can't move, but you can hear things.. has happen to her too many times.
It happened to me also. Being incapable of moving while conscious is awful and my only way to get out of this was screaming like a new-born baby :wow:
In fact, it seems to only be the transition phase where your body starts to be numb while your mind is still awake. I think I have to experience that myself at a more frequent rate to handle this legitimate fear (or better, completely erase it) when it happens. I also read your mind can pollute your APs if it's too negative/afraid creating "evil entities" which may only be occurences of one's mind :ld:

Anyway, do y'all link APs to lucid dreams ? Some thinks they are related.

I was into the process of lucid dreaming a year ago (and successfully had some) but I got lazy once and never could find the mental strength (reality checks, dream recording, WILDing and such...) to do it again.
I'm trying at the moment to restart from 0 to be fully capable of lucid dreaming in a few months but that's tough. I had to set up multiple daily alarms so I can do my training properly otherwise I know I won't :noah:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
We naturally have breed people that can do it. .... But it hasn't been shown that only a select group of people can do it. As far as anyone knows, every one can do it, but it's easier for some.

Basically you don't believe in anything 'we' haven't exploited and manipulated as a species.

yeah

And how do you know it is real? Can you do it? have you ever witnessed it?

How do you know we breed people for it?

show me a scholarly report on it.

http://www.lfr.org/lfr/csl/library/airreport.pdf

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah

And how do you know it is real? Can you do it? have you ever witnessed it?

How do you know we breed people for it?

show me a scholarly report on it.

http://www.lfr.org/lfr/csl/library/airreport.pdf

Most of what you believe for certain - did not have scholarly reports on it before it existed. Other Earth like planets in our universe existed before we discovered them or even knew that the conditions could exist for them. The existence of things and ideas supersede the reports.. the reports just report what already existed.

If someone does it then it exist.

Obviously we've breed people for it unintentionally, I'm not sure why someone would intentionality breed highly in-tuned known AP and LD ing people - .. maybe to conduct studies on it?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It happened to me also. Being incapable of moving while conscious is awful and my only way to get out of this was screaming like a new-born baby :wow:
In fact, it seems to only be the transition phase where your body starts to be numb while your mind is still awake. I think I have to experience that myself at a more frequent rate to handle this legitimate fear (or better, completely erase it) when it happens. I also read your mind can pollute your APs if it's too negative/afraid creating "evil entities" which may only be occurences of one's mind :ld:

Anyway, do y'all link APs to lucid dreams ? Some thinks they are related.

I was into the process of lucid dreaming a year ago (and successfully had some) but I got lazy once and never could find the mental strength (reality checks, dream recording, WILDing and such...) to do it again.
I'm trying at the moment to restart from 0 to be fully capable of lucid dreaming in a few months but that's tough. I had to set up multiple daily alarms so I can do my training properly otherwise I know I won't :noah:

This has also happened to me 3 times. Each time it took place it scared the shyt out of me. I wasn't able to move or yell, and it took an tremendous effort to open my eyes. This was not an OBE though. I was in my body and i was aware and conscience, but I was paralyzed.

I did have one OBE when I was young, but I was freaked out, and when I woke up I chalked it up as a crazy dream. I only tried to control my dreams twice in my life. I didn't go to sleep trying to do this. I realized that I was dreaming and I tried to see if I could control it. It worked the first time and it didn't the second. When I realize I'm dreaming i just make myself wake up. I'm trying to stop doing this because I want get into lucid dreaming.

Also is their any real research into these topics? Especially about being awake but not being able to move?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Most of what you believe for certain - did not have scholarly reports on it before it existed. Other Earth like planets in our universe existed before we discovered them or even knew that the conditions could exist for them. The existence of things and ideas supersede the reports.. the reports just report what already existed.

If someone does it then it exist.

Obviously we've breed people for it unintentionally, I'm not sure why someone would intentionality breed highly in-tuned known AP and LD ing people - .. maybe to conduct studies on it?

did you read the report i posted?

There has been tons of studies on the topic and most of it is inconclusive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To those of you who are experiencing sleep paralysis... if you let go of all fear and embrace the fact that you can't move, understand that you are completely safe and anything you feel or hear or see isn't real, and just relax, you will be amazed at what happens next.

I used to be scared too, now when I wake up and can't move I get excited. Just ignore the obstacles of scary sounds and feeling like a ghost sat on the bed and just stay still and wait for it. It doesn't take long, you'll be glad you did it..