Religion/Spirituality Astral Projection?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
What a dumb ass statement. :heh:

If it was real it would be proven by now? So anything not proven by today is not real? :russ:

i agree. but hey...the world needs skeptics. OBE are real and have been known to happen for 1000s of years.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good thread. I've just gotten into this topic very recently.

I've only experienced lucid dreaming, though I'm working on my dreams to become a lot more vivid. A lot of people think LD and Astral Projection are the same thing, but the latter is a different animal altogether and you pretty much have to be on top of your game for LD and meditation FIRST before you attempt astral projection.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
What a dumb ass statement. :heh:

If it was real it would be proven by now? So anything not proven by today is not real? :russ:

the accounts of astral projection is told across various cultures. If it was real it would be more in use in our every day society and science would be able to define it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

I've only experienced lucid dreaming, though I'm working on my dreams to become a lot more vivid. A lot of people think LD and Astral Projection are the same thing, but the latter is a different animal altogether and you pretty much have to be on top of your game for LD and meditation FIRST before you attempt astral projection.

i got LD's down to a science :jawalrus:

favorite time of the day is when i get to sleep so i can :gladbron:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

i'm glad to see there are other people that are into lucid dreaming. i bring it up in certain circles and people look at me like i'm the devil. :umad: because when i go to sleep i can imagine whatever i want? i get it. it's just annoying. ever encountered anything similar?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

i'm glad to see there are other people that are into lucid dreaming. i bring it up in certain circles and people look at me like i'm the devil. :umad: because when i go to sleep i can imagine whatever i want? i get it. it's just annoying. ever encountered anything similar?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
thought about doing this a while ago untill i heard demons can attack u or enter your body or someshyt lol

you ever heard that psychonaut/esoteric thing? it's basically 'if you believe it then it's true'. demons/ghosts/etc aint nothing but your own mind messing with you. be positive and you'll be fine. you reap what you sow(sp) essentially.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

yea i never tell nikkas i got da dream journal cuz it seems lame, but its the only way i can keep my lucidity strong and its hilarious to read later

:mjpls: and you'd be surprised at how many strokes of genius sound like random babbling when you're in a dream, read that shyt a day later and be like :ohhh: "i think im on to something"

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I've had many outerbody experiences. Pm me if u want to know about them.

Not true at all. I had many outerbody experiences before I had my first lucid dream. My first lucid dream scared me far more than any obe. Once u learn a technique to go astral u dont really have to do the other stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2