At 36, I am finally about to start seriously dating again. What are my chances of bagging a baddie with a juicy booty?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was you in a relationship before and now decided to date again?
Yes I was a while ago. Been smashing randoms off tinder and other sites and have been wild and reckless. Now i want to settle back down

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Like get out your comfort zone and go holler
Its that simple but a lot of yall just making it complicated
Plus if you was really muscular you’d understand that the clothes don’t make you :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
36 ain’t old for a man. And if your paper right, no man is too old for a young baddie. Most the nikkas who flying out the baddest IG thots are 55+, fat and ugly as ever but their money is stupid long. Sex has become completely transactional for Gen Z women in the social media era.

And a large percentage of young baddies prefer 35+ brehs because brehs that age and older are more likely to have more financial stability and the younger generation of men are all wannabe Pooh Shiesty super crash dummies with female tendencies. If anything 35+ is your prime. It don’t help that young Gen Z brehs in their early 20’s look 35+ without all the wisdom and game that comes from being an older breh.

If you just trying to smash bad bytches, shyt is easy because young women these days are mega thots because of social media. Especially if you six foot six figure gang like you claim. :ufdup:

Even slightly above average early 20 something girls you see on your local college campus and working retail at your local mall are getting flown out and smutted out by older rich men all the time. :picard: I learned that just by trading IGs with younger bytches. I don’t follow no hoes on the Gram, I tell them follow me. If a bytch has an IG and it ain’t a business page and her pics ain’t classy and she has all these thirst traps and pics in Dubai and all these exotic locations and she don’t got a good job, she’s a whore who gets flown out to the highest bidder. Any girl in Dubai is sucking Camel dikk because Dubai is a playground for the ultra rich so if you ain’t that, you are the toy these Saudi princes are playing with.

If you trying to find a younger woman that’s relationship material it might be harder. Younger women addicted to attention and always looking for the bigger better deal like dude from the Mask movie said in the 94’.

Learn to develop and mouthpiece by just talking to younger women you find attractive when you’re out and about. Go to malls, bars, events and shyt. Approach women that give you the look. :shaq::steviej:One thing bad about older brehs is that many of us not adapted to the game. Our old ways are considered simpish because a huge percentage of modern young women operate like straight prostitutes so like Slick Rick said don’t treat her well until you have properly vetted her if you want an actual relationship.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
But is every player on your roster bad :jbhmm: legit question, lot of nikkas I know who claim to have p*ssy on tap have a bunch of 3am ugga muggas

My track record is legendary.
now are they all 10's??
No but ive never soaked in a 6.
beside's i give my mules more attention
because the thoroughbred's are only good
for being pretty....worthless harlots.
mules are gonna plow fields and feed and
provide for the entire stable.
UKVu0t8.gif

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
And that's the problem women entertaining ugly men so now y'all think you are better than what you truly are.

Gtfoh.

If women entertained ugly men, I'd have Wilt Chamberlain numbers.

I'm fly, fit, funny, and charismatic as hell. Just ugly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as you live in an area with a good population size, finding 'a baddie with a juicy booty' is easy.
Finding a woman to marry is a whole different story.
this was going to be my comment.... :skip:

every other black woman has a big ass....they are not hard to find....:francis:

thats if he wants a black woman

now the take serious ones.....like you said that a whole other thing...