At 36, I am finally about to start seriously dating again. What are my chances of bagging a baddie with a juicy booty?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Handsome people don't need to ask questions about their dating prospects. An unemployed bald head, prison uniform breh landed a billionaire heiress of his looks.

I was thinking the same thing it’s not like dude is 46. A 36 year old that’s in shape with a youthful swag making decent money is no where close to washed

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I was thinking the same thing it’s not like dude is 46. A 36 year old that’s in shape with a youthful swag making decent money is no where close to washed
Washed? Dude should be in his prime. He offers the financial stability women crave, plus enough youth (Depending on how in-shape OP is) to compete with younger guys from an physical aesthetic perspective. Its one of the points Kevin Samuels made that I think every man agreed with.

OP should be looking at women (24 - 28) as he can easily outclass his younger competition.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Either you having motion or you ain’t nikka. I don’t want every bytch but I get every bytch I want. Also, you gotta let the hoes do the choosing.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The question IMO is also at the 36+ range are you ready for someone who most likely
has gotten some major baggage from dating?
A "Juicy booty" may not be worth the headache it comes with tbh.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
As long as you live in an area with a good population size, finding 'a baddie with a juicy booty' is easy.
Finding a woman to marry is a whole different story.
This is very true in the modern era

OP must use discernment to avoid getting into the wrong broad

The right woman will complement your life. The wrong woman will complement your stress. Choose wisely

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Washed? Dude should be in his prime. He offers the financial stability women crave, plus enough youth (Depending on how in-shape OP is) to compete with younger guys from an physical aesthetic perspective. Its one of the points Kevin Samuels made that I think every man agreed with.

OP should be looking at women (24 - 28) as he can easily outclass his younger competition.

That's what I said :why: