At 36, I am finally about to start seriously dating again. What are my chances of bagging a baddie with a juicy booty?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
My track record is legendary.
now are they all 10's??
No but ive never soaked in a 6.
beside's i give my mules more attention
because the thoroughbred's are only good
for being pretty....worthless harlots.
mules are gonna plow fields and feed and
provide for the entire stable.
UKVu0t8.gif
I’m gonna believe you since nikkas don’t lie on the internet…but if I ever see you out with anything less than a 8.5 ima expose that ass :ufdup:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Is the dating scene really that bad out here or are brehs just over-exaggerating

I'm 6'1, six figures, muscular, charismatic when i want to be, have my own home, nice car, and am strikingly handsome

Only downsides is that my hairline is receding, can't dress for shyt, and i have no social media presence.

Am i still still a catch? What do you think? Will I survive the dating game in 2024?
:flabbynsick:

I'm seeking thick baddies in between the ages of 25 - 35 years of age

Just keep fūcking bĩtches and getting money.

Far simpler that way

Timbs

Pro
Daps
this was going to be my comment.... :skip:

every other black woman has a big ass....they are not hard to find....:francis:

thats if he wants a black woman

now the take serious ones.....like you said that a whole other thing...
They require WAY more patience and even if you're not sometimes they just fall in your lap

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad bytches with fat asses are literally a dime a dozen. The problem is finding one that hasn’t sold her soul to social media and thot culture. Older brehs come from an era where we had a captive audience. Your school, workplace, neighborhood, town was what people were limited to. Now women think they got unlimited options because of dating apps and social media. Literal 6’s thinking they deserve all expenses paid vacations to exotic places. :hhh:Wanting all designer everything. Hoeflation is real.

You gotta realize it’s a numbers game too. Don’t be afraid to next bytches who fail the vetting process. :ufdup:The sad fact is that men are the ones craving romance and relationships these days and women are hopping from dikk to dikk refusing to settle down. Total role reversal. And don’t let women get over on their looks alone. Nowadays, you can’t seem to forward with a large percent of young women, everybody acts overly nonchalant like it’s a competition of who can care less. :snoop:

shyt used to be straightforward back in the day. You see a girl you like giving you the look, you go over and talk to her, sometimes she just gives you her number without asking and next thing you know y’all are talking. Now, women could give you signals and when you go to talk to her she’s acting weird and stank. :beli:Or she act like her phone number is her social security number and tells you to follow her on IG and you see it’s all thirst traps and vacation pics paid for by rich simps and you unfollow as soon as you see that shyt. :skip:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
:dame:

If you understand your limitations, and know the answers to mitigate them....do it.

It's not that hard to talk up a lady at express or some mens clothing store to help you fix your wardrobe....It's literally their job.

But most importantly, listening to these cats who don't go outside on how to get women is only gonna have you in the house...where there are no women.
On that note, it's trash. Keep your ass in the house, OP... forever.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Depends.

How much money do you make & what's your occupation?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Rocking a baldie at the moment and am still handsome. I still don't know how to dress though. My ex picked out most of my clothes and chose my style. :mjcry:
How are you an adult male that wants to, but doesn't know how to dress:skip:?

Pick up a style or two and run with it. You can be a casual guy, a hypebeast type, a 'street wear' guy, etc.

Do you wear retro jordans? If you wear team jordans, then you deserve to stay single.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Is the dating scene really that bad out here or are brehs just over-exaggerating

I'm 6'1, six figures, muscular, charismatic when i want to be, have my own home, nice car, and am strikingly handsome

Only downsides is that my hairline is receding, can't dress for shyt, and i have no social media presence.

Am i still still a catch? What do you think? Will I survive the dating game in 2024?

You will eat, :salute: but dont trust these hoez :whoa:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are you an adult male that wants to, but doesn't know how to dress:skip:?

Pick up a style or two and run with it. You can be a casual guy, a hypebeast type, a 'street wear' guy, etc.

Do you wear retro jordans? If you wear team jordans, then you deserve to stay single.
You're right. I am casual kind of guy. And no I don't wear jordans.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps

Don't put this in your dating profile for starters :russ:

Otherwise best of luck out there breh

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t let the coli discourage you. Move to the DMV and you can take your pick of big booty baddie OR mentally well adjusted career women. Only one or the other tho.

If he has to move all the way to the DMV just to get a mentally adjusted woman, then evidently the coli might be on to something:skip:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you have your own crib, decent job, keep a fresh cut and look semi decent you can eat out here.

I had multiple 1 night stands off of hinge, and blk when I was on the market and I’m 6’3.