GLikHH5W8AEt4Pf
it's fun to dream

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
How we feeling about this (if true)

I only like Colman Domingo. While I think he can bring the linguistic intensity, I don't think he has the physical intensity. Majors looked like he could kick everyone's ass including Thor. Colman is kinda frail looking. I know Kang is a genius, but he is a warlord/fighter too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How we feeling about this (if true)

I only like Colman Domingo. While I think he can bring the linguistic intensity, I don't think he has the physical intensity. Majors looked like he could kick everyone's ass including Thor. Colman is kinda frail looking. I know Kang is a genius, but he is a warlord/fighter too.

Colman Domingo :dame:

Going to go from the Council of Kangs to the Council of Bussy :dame:

At this point, I think Coli just needs to write 2 letters one to JM to apologize for ruining his life escalating his shyt and the other to Disney saying “look we admit we love to troll yall and take shyt to levels higher than it needs to be and hate. But we ain’t mean to fukk shyt up like this and just let them know we fine with JM remaining as Kang and beg to bring him back to end all this unnecessary talent searching”

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
At this point, I think Coli just needs to write 2 letters one to JM to apologize for ruining his life escalating his shyt and the other to Disney saying “look we admit we love to troll yall and take shyt to levels higher than it needs to be and hate. But we ain’t mean to fukk shyt up like this and just let them know we fine with JM remaining as Kang and beg to bring him back to end all this unnecessary talent searching”
Facts.. Majors ain't the greatest actor in the world, but he's clearly the best black actor out right now. It's going to be a downgrade regardless. I don't give a fukk who they put in there

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Facts.. Majors ain't the greatest actor in the world, but he's clearly the best black actor out right now. It's going to be a downgrade regardless. I don't give a fukk who they put in there
Yea Majors issues has really fukked things up. I will say there are a couple actors who would be just as good if not better. The problem is they are already in the MCU.

Mahershala Ali and Sterling K. Brown would crush it as Kang. No disrespect to Coleman but they at least look physically imposing as well. In hindsight Sterling K was too good to waste on such a small (although impactful) role. And Ali seems in quicksand with Blade.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Yea Majors issues has really fukked things up. I will say there are a couple actors who would be just as good if not better. The problem is they are already in the MCU.

Mahershala Ali and Sterling K. Brown would crush it as Kang. No disrespect to Coleman but they at least look physically imposing as well. In hindsight Sterling K was too good to waste on such a small (although impactful) role. And Ali seems in quicksand with Blade.
Ali is a waste as Blade. I see a vision there, but they're not going to execute it well and he's 50. It's gonna be milquetoast. To your point, he would be a phenomenal Kang and probably better than anything even Majors would do.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ali is a waste as Blade. I see a vision there, but they're not going to execute it well and he's 50. It's gonna be milquetoast. To your point, he would be a phenomenal Kang and probably better than anything even Majors would do.
At 50 he could probably sell the general/war leader type better than Blade type action scenes that Wesley was doing in his late 30s (after years of training)