Philly goons memorizing the whole layout to the crib

nas-letsgetit.gif

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I always wonder how it is living in them homes that shared walls, like can you hear your neighbors and if they have rats or bugs do the whole block have them

It depends. As a Philly marsupial that's used to rowhomes it could make and break your living conditions. For instance, my old neighbors used to blast music during the weekends, and it would seep through the wall of my room. Dude was bumping the new Life After Death album, KRS ONE jawn, and etc. I was busy bobbing my head to the shyt.

Another instance, when I was living with my grandparents a while back, the neighbors were nice and sweet. One night one of the ladies got into a heated argument yelling through the wall "ITS ALWAYS YOU!!!"

So all and all, it sucks :francis:

concise

Veteran
Daps
It depends. As a Philly marsupial that's used to rowhomes it could make and break your living conditions. For instance, my old neighbors used to blast music during the weekends, and it would seep through the wall of my room. Dude was bumping the new Life After Death album, KRS ONE jawn, and etc. I was busy bobbing my head to the shyt.

Another instance, when I was living with my grandparents a while back, the neighbors were nice and sweet. One night one of the ladies got into a heated argument yelling through the wall "ITS ALWAYS YOU!!!"

So all and all, it sucks :francis:

A non-rowhouse must be super expensive out there, huh? :laugh: