Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I have lived in bad areas majority of my life and survived just fine
as long as you know how to move around and never attract attention, you'll be fine

with that said, I would move in that house in a second...200k is a steal :wow:
I was gonna say the same thing but I realized that NYC doesn't even make the top 50 of dangerous cities.

Meanwhile, Philly makes the top ten.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I dunno wtf yall talking about. That neighborhood looks fine to me. Yall must not know what the South Bronx looked like in the 70's-80's.

How the Burning of the Bronx Led to the Birth of Hip-Hop | PBS |  Independent Lens

The Get Down: See Photos of the Bronx in the 1970s | Time

Documentary 'Decade of Fire' Uncovers the Story of Why the South Bronx  Burned in the 70s - Latino USA'Decade of Fire' Uncovers the Story of Why the South Bronx  Burned in the 70s - Latino USA

SLIDESHOW: See Stirring Photos of the South Bronx from the 1970s and 1980s  - Claremont - Neighborhood News - New York - DNAinfo

I didn't realize how fukked up it was until I was an adult no longer living there.
The Bronx and Brooklyn stopped looking like this for the most part after the early 2000s

But I remember living in Flatbush and there used to be a bunch of vacant lots and fukked up buildings and going to see my cousins in Brownsville and it was same shyt and you can’t forget all the stray dogs that used to be around I’m only 29 and seen NYC look like this

Certain parts of Brooklyn still look fukked up today

That Philly block looked regular

Last edited: