Who Won

• Big T

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • B Magic

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
Daps
:patrice:

I barely have an opinion about this battle. Both of these nikkas sounded unprepared. Aside from that T had some shyt in his first that didn't hit for some reason. Magic punched away as usual with some jokes and chokes in between.

Edit: Magic slipped again in the 3rd ? :wtf:

Last edited:

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
IDGAF if Magic choked or stumbled all over the place. He was still clearly better than T in all of his rounds lol.

Magic 3-0. Yea even the second lol. So many over the head bars for the crowd lol.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Magic choke 7 times and still win 3-0 :deadmanny:

Sidebar, Smack was rushing the shyt out of these battles, it makes for terrible footage.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This crowd :dwillhuh: Big T deserved some better reactions from some of what I heard in his first.

fukk this crowd in general what the hell. No wonder dudes had a little cypher with Earl.

I haven't watched this battle yet, but certain out of towners just can't get the NY crowds attention. Don't get me wrong, there's some guys from out of town that they like, & they'll even give you your props if you say some hot shyt, but even when someone from out of town says some hot shyt, the ny crowd can be reluctant to give them their props.

I watched that Aye Verb/Goodz battle again recently. Even when Verb said some hot shyt, it still didn't get the reaction it should have in my opinion. Obviously a Ny nygga is gonna spit the kind of shyt a ny nygga likes to hear. I personally don't think NY fukks with Big T like that even if he was on his shyt.

Now I'm on to watch this shyt

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't watched this battle yet, but certain out of towners just can't get the NY crowds attention. Don't get me wrong, there's some guys from out of town that they like, & they'll even give you your props if you say some hot shyt, but even when someone from out of town says some hot shyt, the ny crowd can be reluctant to give them their props.

I watched that Aye Verb/Goodz battle again recently. Even when Verb said some hot shyt, it still didn't get the reaction it should have in my opinion. Obviously a Ny nygga is gonna spit the kind of shyt a ny nygga likes to hear. I personally don't think NY fukks with Big T like that even if he was on his shyt.

Now I'm on to watch this shyt
Partially it's that, but I think dudes just ain't catch so many bars lol.